Professional Quality Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

exclusivewrites

Oct 5, 2009
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
<insert annoying color scheme, fancy formatting, and empty sales talk here>

I shall just let my words speak for themselves. Free samples in return for honest reviews offered to Crackajg and two other established board members with at least 50 posts.

My normal rate is .03/word.

PM if interested.

Okay, well my review articles were absolutely fantastic. They were done quickly and written well, so naturally I ordered more work from him and he knocked that out with the quality and speed that I've seen exhibited in but a handful of people.

All in all: A+. Dude's a machine.

Yes, i'm a man.. i watch a lot, but doubtful what i'm attuned to corresponds to your blog... unless your blog follows cnbc and cspan. If it is reality shows or anything like that i'm not your guy.. sorry

I got the article that I asked for from exclusivewrites within an hour of sending him the details. I must admit that he did a damn good job for me.

Speed+Quality = Excellent

Enough said?

I placed a small order a couple of days ago and, much to my surprise, the order was
completed and in my hands in a few hours time. The articles were fantastic and
Eric doesn't just hide after getting the order, he gets back to you quickly with any
question you have.

I'm still very impressed with the quality of writing and can safely say that Eric is
worth every penny. Great job, I appreciate it!

Now open for orders once again for those who desire professional quality content as opposed to the poorly written tripe ordinarily hawked on here.

.03/Word

I found and used Eric the other day in a pinch and in three days I ordered three different sets of content from him. I have to admit that $.03 is cheap for the quality of work he provided and the speed with which he produced the content. I had two edits out of all the content he generated for me and he quickly corrected them for me.

If you have something that needs to convert, then Eric is your man. He can write with the best of them and is so amazingly fast. He even rescheduled some appointments because I had such a tight deadline and he got everything done ahead of schedule still.

All in all I will be working with Eric for some time to come now. Really enjoyed it and would recommend him without question. If you need content in a hurry and don't want to mess around with hand holding someone then Eric is your man!

I found and used Eric the other day in a pinch and in three days I ordered three different sets of content from him. I have to admit that $.03 is cheap for the quality of work he provided and the speed with which he produced the content. I had two edits out of all the content he generated for me and he quickly corrected them for me.

If you have something that needs to convert, then Eric is your man. He can write with the best of them and is so amazingly fast. He even rescheduled some appointments because I had such a tight deadline and he got everything done ahead of schedule still.

All in all I will be working with Eric for some time to come now. Really enjoyed it and would recommend him without question. If you need content in a hurry and don't want to mess around with hand holding someone then Eric is your man!

Thank you.. much appreciated.

Do you do rewrites of existing articles? If so what are your rates for this type of work?

Hey Roy,

How does one article in return for 3 months free shared hosting, a pack of Marlboro Lights, and a 10% off Olive Garden coupon sound?

I'm just messing with you, but i'll give you direction. Just pounce on each new writer asking for free review copies and you're set.

Status
Not open for further replies.