Status
Not open for further replies.

Charli

Content Manager/Writer
May 30, 2010
Freakin' Desert
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I am a Freelance Writer for credible websites such as: Mahalo, Made Man, Brighthub, Associated Content and Savings.

I research using only credible nonuser generated resource sites such as .gov, .edu, news sites and credible company, medical, institution resources. My work will pass Copy-scape.

Payment due once article is complete through “refund” payment on Paypal. Once article idea is accepted my turn around time is 24 hours if not same day. My rates are what I get paid for writing.

Rates:
$8 – 250 words
$10 – up to 450 words
$15 – up to 700 words
$20 – 450 words Sensual/Adult content (not hard core)

I write both conversation blog style as well as Encyclopedia unbiased style.

Samples:

Mahalo.com – Encyclopedia style
Amy Grant
How to Give a Man Hug

Made Man – Conversational fun blog style – (byline Chuck or Chuck G.)
How To Pitch A Knuckleball | Made Manual
How To Make Short Films | Made Manual

Associated Content – Conversational Style with personal touch (byline Chuck G.)
Amy Grant's "Better Than a Hallelujah" Climbs the Billboard Charts - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com
Best Mexican Restaurants in Santa Cruz, California - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

Savings.com (byline ChuckG - my blog featured every Monday)
Gadgets You Never Knew You Needed: Voice Recognition Software
Gadgets You Never Knew You Needed: Solar Power Briefcase

I have written 35 “How To” articles for Made Man and over 80 articles for that blog site.

My interest in topics include: Hollywood (screenwriting, filmmaking, actors, etc.), nutrition & health (I have 5 textbooks on nutrition), travel (was hotel manager for 10 years), luxury, gadgets & gizmos, food, movies, television and music. I won’t write just about anything because I don’t have to.

I do make grammar mistakes but my work is well-written (not bragging, one of my editors told me). I am a published freelance writer. I am offering my services to generate extra monies for the holidays.

Please pm me if interested.

I have 5 articles to write plus one short film script. My turn around time is 24 hours so I won't be available to accept any other offers until Friday or Saturday.

I also write a script for commercials/ads on YouTube.

I have 6 more articles in my queue. I won't be available for content writing until next week. Have short film production talks this weekend.

Made me 5 great articles and will be ordering more. This guy really knows his stuff and he will go out of his way to learn more to make you a great article.

Thank you! I really enjoyed writing those for you new!

Btw, I'm a girl, tomboy really. Photo's a bit dark, but definitely a girl.

Last edited:
Finished 6 article bulk, another 5 article bulk, waiting to hear back from Angelo to see if I proceed forward with his sample. Also just finished a short film script.

Anyone else need articles by a published freelance writer? I'm not the cheapest, probably not the best, but I'm a fine writer who will get you the "correct" information for your blog/mini-site.

I also can rewrite an entire mini-site for you if you paid for bad writing services and need a face-lift. We can negotiate price.

Angelo - I have your article ready, but it's not showing up on my pm my reply to you. Please pm me if you got my message.

I'm open to take on more articles. Hard worker and I really do my research.
Give me a try, have satisfied customers and now at this time of writing I've written
over 100 blogs for MadeMan.com - phew!

Ive got my review copy for half the price. As expected, it was well written. This is one of the few article Ive bought here on wf that I actually enjoyed reading and its hard to find a writer that can write "encyclopedia style".

Thank you for the review, Angelo.

Here is my current queue as of Friday, October 1st.

Oct 1 - Short Film Production, working with composer, FX and actors today.

Oct 2nd - Newb ordered builk articles, 5-6, he gets my full attention until Monday.

Oct 3rd - One article for Trinity, finish same day

Oct 3rd - Start one two articles for Angelo, finish same day or by next day.

If that's all agreeable to everyone, then I'll start writing on Saturday.

I'm open to write more content starting the 4th. I research my articles well, give you the "good" stuff. No rapid-fire writing just to get through. Your blogs are important to you, so my writing has to be spot on, well researched.

Waiting to hear from Trinity and Angelo. Until I do I am free to accept offers.

Are you tired of writers who give the wrong information on your topics, who use unreliable sources and who don't show an interest in your blog?

I "care" about what I write. I have turned down offers because content was either too technical or way out there. I don't write just to write. I write because I'm a WRITER. This is what I do. This is what I love.

Because of my published samples I'm probably the only writer here who's not had to give away free samples. You see I can write interesting, fun, conversational, AP or Encyclopedia style articles and blogs.

You care about your website? Your blog? Then I'm the writer for you!
Who's next?

Queue: simone 2 news articles, Angelo 2 articles

I'll be available late Tuesday or Wednesday morning for more orders. Thank you. Why so late you ask? I research each subject.

We don't need constant updates on your schedule or queue, Charli.

If WF members want you to write for them, let them contact you. Use that opportunity to discuss your queue.

Thank you Trinity for the 4 article order and wonderful iTrader positive feedback. You had a very fun, fun niche to write for, research was a pleasure.

Bulk orders take 24-72 hour turn around time depending on how many words per article, quantity of articles and how much research I need to invest. Single articles written same day or finished by next day guaranteed once accepted.

Payment upfront done through "GIFT" on Paypal as not to get hit up with paypal fees. Why can you trust me by paying me upfront? I'm a published writer with published links. This is what I do for a living right now, write!

My rates changed a bit:
Rates:
$8 – 250 words
$10 – up to 450 words
$15 – up to 550 words
$17 - 551-700
$20 – 450 words Sensual/Adult content

Open for business. Just completed 4 article bulk order and a 3 article bulk order.

Thank you, Angelo for that positive revue. You have a wonderful niche and I really enjoyed putting myself into the research! Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.