PROFESSIONAL BLOG NETWORK - HIGH PA/DA/TF/MR - THREAD #7 - REDUCED PRICES!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdk1721

Sep 24, 2010
NJ, USA
worldpbn.wufoo.com
Rating - 96.9%
31   1   0

Looks like a good start to me..... :2drinkspit:

c3xZOiv.png

With a little hard work and some nice links all around you can get any site to move..... :love-smiley-086:

fNdADLZ.png

Just wanted to jump in here and say this guy is legit. I purchased his second biggest package and saw a HUGE bump after a few tweaks to my On Page and his link package.

One thing that stands out about him that I've never experienced before is his willingness to actually WANT to help you rank your site. I almost gave up and I wasnt even paying him on a monthly subscription and he called me (yes called me) and say hey lets try this to get your site moving. What other vendor would do that?

He stands behind his product folks, doesn't get any better than this.

Just wanted to jump in here and say this guy is legit. I purchased his second biggest package and saw a HUGE bump after a few tweaks to my On Page and his link package.

One thing that stands out about him that I've never experienced before is his willingness to actually WANT to help you rank your site. I almost gave up and I wasnt even paying him on a monthly subscription and he called me (yes called me) and say hey lets try this to get your site moving. What other vendor would do that?

He stands behind his product folks, doesn't get any better than this.

U da man. Thanks for the kind words and congrats....

Status
Not open for further replies.