PROFESSIONAL BLOG NETWORK - AUTHORITY LINKS - HIGH PA/DA/TF/MR - THREAD #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEE ALL RANKING IMPROVEMENTS HERE.....

ZlZrbkO.png

Just got the Purple package - testing this out and will post a full review. Seller has been really easy to work with so far - always a great sign. :)

Just got the Purple package - testing this out and will post a full review. Seller has been really easy to work with so far - always a great sign. :)

Thanks man great talking to you on skype... Anyone have any questions please pm me and we will get going :thumbsup:

UPDATE 7-8 - 3RD WEEK AND STILL MOVING UP !!! :boid:

gjEbgRr.png

UPDATE 7-8 - 4TH WEEK AND STILL MOVING UP !!! :thefinger:

GPqVHA6.png

Last edited:
Awesome Service!

This is a great service! Seller is flexible and knowledgeable, and very fast. Ordered at the beginning of the holiday weekend and they were done today. Most impressive to me was the content, which was of quality you dont usually see at this price range. As I suspected when I ordered a red package to try things out, I am going to be giving a lot of money to this provider in the near future!

This is a great service! Seller is flexible and knowledgeable, and very fast. Ordered at the beginning of the holiday weekend and they were done today. Most impressive to me was the content, which was of quality you dont usually see at this price range. As I suspected when I ordered a red package to try things out, I am going to be giving a lot of money to this provider in the near future!

Thanks Ryan glad I can help and cannot wait to see how the results go and future business... :small-smiley-026:

THANKS FOR ALL THE ORDERS TODAY MORE RESULTS TO COME TOMORROW.:ugone2far:

WE WILL BE LAUNCHING A FULL BLOWN SEO PROGRAM NEXT WEEK ON WICKEDFIRE SO BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THAT :music06:

Status
Not open for further replies.