Pro Real Estate "Quality-Not-Quantity" Link Building (Other Niche Available)

Status
Not open for further replies.

velightful

May 13, 2008
Missouri
vgal.info
Rating - 90.2%
37   4   0
Pro Real Estate "Quality-Not-Quantity" Link Building (Other Niche Available)

TLC for your Real Estate Related Site
Tender Loving Care for Serious Real Estate Related Site Owners

4 Guest Posts:

I will find real estate related blogs that will allow guest posts with DoFollow links, preferably with PR. I will email them with the requests
and find out if there any specific topics they need covered (or specific things their readers would like to see). Once we get the go ahead, I'll
write the post and get your approval for the copy. Once you approve, I will send it to them for publishing.

Finding Local Sites & Directories:
I'll find local sites relevant to the area you need. I'll email link requests, submit your info or whatever it is that needs to be done for up to 20
sites (the number will depend on how many of them are free and how many accept requests).

50 Blog Comments, Forum Posts/Signatures, Answers on Question Sites:
Strictly real estate related. A mix of NoFollow and DoFollow.

• $100 Per Month (All the above done each month)
  • No subscriptions - When you're happy with the first month then we move on to the next month
  • $75 reviews considered for reputable members (price applicable only to the first month)

This can be done for other niches, but not all. PM me if you'd like to discuss another niche.

Hopefully I made it in via our communications beforehand (and a previous happy customer)! :)

I can take one more order right now. I have one person who 'just' wanted the guest posts. If you want guest posts only done for you, it's $15-$25 each, depending on your niche and your specific requirements (if any) for where I get it published.

Nakkers, I sent you a PM but never did hear back from you. If you're still interested, please send me the URL so I can see what kind of finance topics we're talking about ;)

Just to give you an idea... I currently have quality PR4 - PR6 sites with traffic for technology/internet/gadgets/social media/college/business/green products/sustainable living type posts. ;) Oh and one for mom-related (beauty, travel, parenting, love, relationships, financial, career, health, home tips, etc...)

I'll take a couple in the real estate/business/green products/home niches please pm me with what you need.

I snagged the review copy for this service awhile back (top of the thread). This is kind of a "progress review." I've checked back with Veronica a couple times to see how things have been going.

The articles were finished quickly and were great quality. Getting the guest posts up has been more difficult but that was to be expected at the time her and I first talked about this offer. She has a number of pings with other webmasters pending and is on track to deliver great backlinks on the last few posts.

The first couple sites were great, PR4 domains and all of that good stuff. At one point I even went to email Veronica a link to a Guest Post forum I thought she would find beneficial, only to find out she was a moderator there... woops! Guess I'll let her do her thing and stay out of the way.

All in all, great service, Veronica is very busy and I'd like to see a few more updates, but rest assured she is working diligently on your order and representing your site well.

Jammin' June Special!

I'll have three slots opening up within the next five days (give or take a day or two) and
another two within ten days from now. So I thought I'd offer up something special for the second run
(if you're a current client who is re-ordering, you'll still get the special ;))

One free EDU blog handed to you with three
short posts to get you started! :food-smiley-010:

Hey velightful - I think I have worked with you before from another forum (just found WF). Are you accepting new orders yet? I've got three sites I need this done for and if you are who I think you are then you've done stuff for two of them in the past. Haven't seen you around on the other forum! Hope to work with ya again if you still have room and the special is still on.

Status
Not open for further replies.