Private Paid SEO Forums

Just in the last 5mins there were already two posts that are perfect examples of why a paid private forum would be desirable...

Just in the last 5mins there were already two posts that are perfect examples of why a paid private forum would be desirable...

8EUE5WN.jpg

When I joined last year I had very little knowledge regarding Internet marketing outside of back links genie. My site did almost 11k$ in revenue (no PPC) last month only because of what I have learned/applied here.

I see you've subscribed to this thread. That's good, because I wouldn't want you to miss a WORD of this reply.

FUCK YOU, YOU IGNORANT PUS-DRIPPING SCUMBAG. DIE IN A FIRE.

Now go resurrect another lame fucktard thread, and hope for better results.

When I joined last year I had very little knowledge regarding Internet marketing outside of back links genie. My site did almost 11k$ in revenue (no PPC) last month only because of what I have learned/applied here.

I didn't say wickedfire didn't have good info, I was just wanting to know what these paid forums are so I can check them out...

One of our primary objectives in my new affiliate network is to have a resource center that will help affiliates prosper and grow. At CCarters-I-Aint-Paying-You-Shit-CPA-World.info we plan on having an exclusive paid forum for our affiliates and advertisers with weekly case studies, EWA not paying sub-forums, and a super top secret skype integrated chatroom. Expect live guest blogs by such internet marketing masters as Rand from SEOMoz, Bravoman, Grim111, Shoemoney, and Tyler Cruz.

Currently we are working on getting exclusive rights to the new behind the scenes documentary of Yousif's operation to learn what a true baller does, it's currently in production. The finished documentary will be called "The DDOS Affiliate, How To Spam WF for Profit". We'll be the only affiliate network that will have this exclusive. :banana_sml:

We've been laying the ground work for several weeks now, and are almost ready to launch! Picture Time! Photo of Me (Vice-President), Mituozo (CFO), and Ibanez | Jan's Assistant:

Not Pictured (Ibanez | Jan, Account Manager)
qlHyBDj.jpg

(Waiting on drave to accept a CMO position, and are currently recruiting at Digital Point! Looking to get hired, find our thread on DP and sign up!)

Only accepting 4 affiliates at the moment.

One of our primary objectives in my new affiliate network is to have a resource center that will help affiliates prosper and grow. At CCarters-I-Aint-Paying-You-Shit-CPA-World.info we plan on having an exclusive paid forum for our affiliates and advertisers with weekly case studies, EWA not paying sub-forums, and a super top secret skype integrated chatroom. Expect live guest blogs by such internet marketing masters as Rand from SEOMoz, Bravoman, Grim111, Shoemoney, and Tyler Cruz.

Currently we are working on getting exclusive rights to the new behind the scenes documentary of Yousif's operation to learn what a true baller does, it's currently in production. The finished documentary will be called "The DDOS Affiliate, How To Spam WF for Profit". We'll be the only affiliate network that will have this exclusive. :banana_sml:

We've been laying the ground work for several weeks now, and are almost ready to launch! Picture Time! Photo of Me (Vice-President), Mituozo (CFO), and Ibanez | Jan's Assistant:

Not Pictured (Ibanez | Jan, Account Manager)
qlHyBDj.jpg

(Waiting on drave to accept a CMO position, and are currently recruiting at Digital Point! Looking to get hired, find our thread on DP and sign up!)

Only accepting 4 affiliates at the moment.

Can I be your CTO? I can promise 98% down time.

Welcome to the team! But I do have one condition, I can only accept you if you can guarantee 99% down time, especially in our accounting and risk management departments. It's crucial to our business model!

Deal!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNrPF6dxUDY"]Synchronized Swimming-Australia Team, 2007 Fina World Champi - YouTube[/ame]

ekm2CQt.gif