Private Network Architect - High Powered Domains For Your PBN - Long-Term Investment

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorarulit

Opulence, I has it
Feb 10, 2010
Одесса Мама
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Dear WickedFire friends and family!

Do you own a private blog network? If you don't, you are missing out. This should be one of the top priorities on your list right now. Here's why:

1. A truly private, topical network is one of the FEW things that work in SEO in 2015.
2. It costs very little to maintain
3. It's nice having a private pool of rock-solid "SEO POWER" at your fingertips that you can deploy at any moment.
4. You can literally get to the point of having so many sites in your network that you'll be able to rank almost anything at will.
5. A Private blog network is not really private unless you own it. Take full control of your SEO
6. It's a one time investment that allows you to go balls-deep into google's throat. And keep going.

I found a way to dig up really nice expired domains that can and SHOULD be used to build a private blog network to rank your money sites.

I can find clean, fresh, virgin sites with at least these stats:

DA: 16+
PA: 20+
TF: 16+
CF: 20+

I’m just covering my ass here with these, but the real sites of course will have better stats, not basic minimum like I’m showing you above.

They’ll have a clean profile, a good number of Referring domains and be indexed in Google.

You could grab yourself a dozen or two of these babies, get some hosting, tell your VA to fire up her Personal Computer and get to work posting two articles per each/ image/ youtube video and an outgoing wikipedia link, then wait a week or two and DRIP links from these to your money sites.

Or you could tell your VA to go to Wayback Machine and just dump the way-back version of the website in the FTP, wait a week or two and start linking to your money sites.

It’s pretty EZ to make it work.

So here’s what I’ll do for you:

When you make an order, I will go and look for these domains for you, then after like a day or two I’ll send them to your email/skype.

You then tell me if you’re satisfied or would like a few replaced/tell me I’m beautiful/ whatever.

Here’s the pricing:

5 - $75
10 - $140
20 - $270
40 - $540
70 - $910
100 - $1350

HERE’S something else I can do for you:

If you need NICHE sites, I can look extra hard and find you those. They’ll be a bit more expensive.

Add me to Skype at georgebattles and we can chat.

AND if you need sites with higher stats, I can find you those as well. Just add me on Skype ^_^

Want me to set up a PBN for you? Can do that, too.

TAT?

Give me a few days, if I’m busy with other orders - I’ll let you know if it takes a day or two extra.

CLICK HERE TO PLACE YOUR ORDER

If you like what you see, place an order and feel good about making a long-term SEO investment, which is just a damn rare thing these days.
If not - not big deal :)

Last edited:

I'll take a review copy. Been thinking about building my own PBN for a while now. Tired of depending on other people.
Looking forward to this!

Review Time

Jorarulit was quick to respond and sent me a list of 5 domains over Skype yesterday. I only got to taking a look and checking them out today and I was pleased to see that all domains have a good number of links, all had XX refering domains. No spam links, really clean profiles without spam anchor texts. The domains are covering very diverse topics, but all can easily be used for general topic pbn. All names read legit and no domains have any numbers in them.

Here are some tf/cf stats:

2xk9B89.jpg

For $15 a pop I think it's a great bang for your buck.

Got my review. Impressed.

Stats for the domain Jorarulit has given me are DA 24, PA 35, TF 20, CF 26. One of the links was from WIKIPEDIA! Checked with archieve.org and ahrefs. No spam or chinese links.

I am gonna go ahead and order me 20 of these.

Review Time

Jorarulit was quick to respond and sent me a list of 5 domains over Skype yesterday. I only got to taking a look and checking them out today and I was pleased to see that all domains have a good number of links, all had XX refering domains. No spam links, really clean profiles without spam anchor texts. The domains are covering very diverse topics, but all can easily be used for general topic pbn. All names read legit and no domains have any numbers in them.

Here are some tf/cf stats:

2xk9B89.jpg

For $15 a pop I think it's a great bang for your buck.

thanks for your thorough review!

Got my review. Impressed.

Stats for the domain Jorarulit has given me are DA 24, PA 35, TF 20, CF 26. One of the links was from WIKIPEDIA! Checked with archieve.org and ahrefs. No spam or chinese links.

I am gonna go ahead and order me 20 of these.

Thank you for your order :)

Received a review copy

Specifications are as advertised and all the domains have a reasonable number of backlinks. They cover a wide range of topics, in more than one language.

Anybody looking for general topic domains, or even non-English domains, should definitely talk to jorarulit.

Thanks OP, this looks like a decent service at a reasonable price

Received a review copy

Specifications are as advertised and all the domains have a reasonable number of backlinks. They cover a wide range of topics, in more than one language.

Anybody looking for general topic domains, or even non-English domains, should definitely talk to jorarulit.

Thanks OP, this looks like a decent service at a reasonable price

Thanks for your review ;)

In for a Review too, Pm me if there is still one left.

Tried to send you one, but your inbox is full :(

Status
Not open for further replies.