Not open for further replies.

ddasilva

SEO B0SS
Jun 19, 2008
Cali
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Hello everyone,

I'm not going to give you a long sales pitch or fancy images, just the facts.

I have a private blog network that I've been using to help rank my own network of sites. Now for the first time, I'm opening up my network of blogs to the public for a limited time.

Here Are The Details:

PR 5 - 1
PR 4 - 18
PR 3 - 32
PR 2 - 13

• Every single blog is hosted on it's own C-Class
  • Blogs are spread across multiple servers and hosting accounts
  • Every blog has unique name servers on same C-Class as IP
  • Different Themes Used
I've been very selective in the domains I've entered into my network, and I would estimate at least 70% of them have strong backlink foundations with .edu, .gov, dmoz, yahoo dir, AND/OR wikipedia links.

So Here's The Deal:

Package 1: You provide spun article (must be unique) - $67
Package 2: I will write article and spin it - $97

If you want a quote for bulk orders, just PM or email me.

Each article must be at least 300 words, and you can use 2 different contextual links within.

Want To Order?

Send me an email to ddasilva0810 AT hotmail.com , and provide me with the following:

(1) Which Package
(2) 2 URLs
(3) 2 Keywords
(4) Spun Article (if you're providing me with one)
(5) Email To Send Report To

Review Copies?

I'll give 2 review copies to reputable members for 50% off.

I'll take a review copy.
How many unique articles can I provide?

Okay, you got the first review copy. All I need is one unique article that is already spun-ready with {|} brackets in place.

Or do you mean you want to use unique articles for each and every blog?

Thanks. Won't have a unique article for each blog, but wouldn't mind using around 2 to 3 spun articles spread out over the 50. That would be great. If not that's fine also, I'll just sentence and paragraph spin :) (nested spins ok?)

i'll take the second..it's 64 blogs, how if i provide 8 unique articles with ..so each article will be spun 8 x.. is it ok?

I will take a package 1 if I can provide you 64 unique articles. Please PM me what you need.

Also have you thought about a monthly subscription service for access to your blogs? For reputable users obviously!

Status
Not open for further replies.