Press Release Syndication To 3 Top Tier News Wires-Get In Google News Now-Free Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom4business

Aug 24, 2009
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Review:
Tom is a reputated and trusted seller here. I received a free copy of this service and i am more than amazed.
I had given him a penalized site and told him to have all raw urls ( site.c0m ) in release. He did the same and the site is out of sandbox.

Quality: 5/5 release written very nicely. Contain summary, proper contact info and everything you can expect from a release. It was a good piece.

Speed: 4.5/5 Got in 7-8 days approx. All cool for me.

Communication: all good here.

Results: 5/5 and. I have seen better results than a PRweb release. A penalized site of my monthly client is back from sandbox and ranking in top 50 for 3 terms atm.
I dont know if this release will work similar for every site but definitely i am going to give it a few more shot.

Highly recommended service. A press release can't get better!
I got a review copy from TOM. I got my report within 5 days and I was amazed with the quality. I ended up ordering 2 more paid copies after the first review copy. It was of course published in Google News. I have also noticed some Related Squidoo Lenses have picked up the story with their in-built module. It's pretty interesting to see it going viral. This is a SOLID DEAL.. If you need to buy the same shit individually in emailwire ($299), sbwire ($25 per month membership) and prbuzz ($499 per year membership), it will cost you approx $823. So, you are saving over $766 with this guy. I don't know how these guys are doing this for JUST $47 but it's the best DEAL you can ever get!! :arcadefreak:

The report consists of more than 100 sites and a lot more will be syndicated with time. Some of them are:

1. The San Francisco Chronicle
  2. The Boston Globe
  3. Newsday
  4. Star Tribune
  5. Daily Herald
  6. Houston Chronicle
  7. The MiamiHerald
  8. CBS MoneyWatch
  9. Kansas City Star
  10. San Jose Mercury News
  11. StreetInsider
  12. The Sacramento Bee
  13. LA Daily News
  14. The Bellingham Herald
  15. Indianapolis Business Journal

:love-smiley-083:
WW_01.jpg

WW_03.jpg

Review Copies

3 X FREE Review Copies For First 3 Eligible Members Who Post Here

5 X $7 Discount For Next 5 Members

Will grab a free review copy :)
I also want to tell everyone that i have successfully recovered 2 penalized sites from this service. I had used RAW URLS (nakes urls) in release body and had success with both of the sites.

I'll take a free review!

Sent you a pm yesterday. Will take a copy - free or not.. I'll supply content in either case

Last edited:
Thanks so much for all the interest.

PM'd the first 3 members.

All FREE reviews are taken now.

$7 Discount Available For The Next 5 Orders

Click Below To Place Your Order With $7 Discount

I also want to tell everyone that i have successfully recovered 2 penalized sites from this service. I had used RAW URLS (nakes urls) in release body and had success with both of the sites.

I will also grab a free review if you have any left.

In for review.

This service works.

I'll take a free review!

Sent you a pm yesterday. Will take a copy - free or not.. I'll supply content in either case

I'll take a free review copy if available!

Just placed my order. Transaction ID: 00W99056V11968028
Looking forward to your work.
Will post review

Leaving a quick review. Ordered the exact same service elsewhere..

10/10 Press Release was extremely high quality, nearly perfect. I'm incredibly picky being English and a writer myself, so I changed out 2-3 minor words. But other than that, literally zero grammar errors, sentence structure was wonderful, etc. Hands down the best writing I've ever seen that I've outsourced in the past.

10/10 TAT for Writing the Press Release. Took 3 Days for them to send this back and I love the fact that it came back perfect. No delays so far which is what I love about this service, and doing everything on time shows their true business approach! PR sent out on time as well.

8/10 Report & Press release itself. Only downside I wish there was a report of the # of times my press release was viewed.

Thanks!

I got a free review and decided to test this out on a site. I will post my review as soon as i get my report and see any changes :) Thanks Tom!

Thanks so much for the awesome review. Much appreciated!

Leaving a quick review. Ordered the exact same service elsewhere..

10/10 Press Release was extremely high quality, nearly perfect. I'm incredibly picky being English and a writer myself, so I changed out 2-3 minor words. But other than that, literally zero grammar errors, sentence structure was wonderful, etc. Hands down the best writing I've ever seen that I've outsourced in the past.

10/10 TAT for Writing the Press Release. Took 3 Days for them to send this back and I love the fact that it came back perfect. No delays so far which is what I love about this service, and doing everything on time shows their true business approach! PR sent out on time as well.

8/10 Report & Press release itself. Only downside I wish there was a report of the # of times my press release was viewed.

Thanks!

damn just missed the $7. will wait for more reviews

I got a free review and decided to test this out on a site. I will post my review as soon as i get my report and see any changes :) Thanks Tom!

Status
Not open for further replies.