President Mitt Romney - easiest way to "predict" presidential winners...

if a mormon becomes president I'm leaving this fucking country. almost as bad as palin

Why the hell are you still here? You do realize that Obama prays to the Christian God..don't you? or is he just pandering to the religious moderates? Either situation should really upset someone with your political/religious sensitivity.

or are you just one of the useful idiots?

Anyone who genuinely believes in Mormonism lacks critical thinking skills, as the entire story of how it came to be and what it stands for are all fucking fictional jokes. The faith system is not grounded in any sort of reality (I know most aren't, I'm arguing specifically about Mormons right now though).

I believe this is true of all people of faith to be honest, but especially Mormons.

Maybe he is just pretending to be a Mormon...just like Obama is pretending to be a Christian.

Yes I've worked with several and have been to Utah 3 times.

Did a missionary knock on your door during one of your masturbation sessions or something? Seems kind of ignorant to 'hate' someone just because they are Mormon. You'd be surprised, there are a good number of people in the affiliate industry that are LDS.

Did a missionary knock on your door during one of your masturbation sessions or something? Seems kind of ignorant to 'hate' someone just because they are Mormon. You'd be surprised, there are a good number of people in the affiliate industry that are LDS.

just because they're good at their job doesn't mean they're free to believe in whatever willy nilly bullshit faith system they want

EDIT: I understand people are free to believe in whatever the fuck they want, my point was that just because people are good at what they do doesn't excuse their poor choice in devotion to obviously ridiculous faith systems. just because they're "good people" doesn't mean they've made intelligent choices

If he's anything like most of his brethren, the first thing he'll do when he get into office is dissolve the FTC. Or at least limit their powers so the only people you can get sued for ripping off are mormons.

just because they're "good people" doesn't mean they've made intelligent choices

Well, I assume he was born into it, though has chosen to stick with it. Nobody is born a cigarette smoker and even more people make the unintelligent choice to do that, but I'm guessing you aren't too worried about whether or not Romney smokes.

Ha ha you bastards i was born and raised Mormon (not religious anymore), any questions i can for sure help to answer.

Also Utah is bad ass don't let anyone tell you differently

Do you run a telemarketing center? That seems to be a very popular occupation in Utah. I hear the Utah AG is very uh... "understanding".

Anyone who genuinely believes in Mormonism lacks critical thinking skills, as the entire story of how it came to be and what it stands for are all fucking fictional jokes. QUOTE]

HAHA! Crap, thanks for dropping the bomb on me and ruining my life.

Tony Robbins can predict presidential winners with a 100% success rate.

Surprised nobody is talking about THAT.

Fucking Mormons fail I believe in Joseph Smith and my magic underwear. Still waiting for Harry Potter to throw his hat in the ring since we are dealing in pure fantasy with these tools.

Reactions: dchuk