PREMIUM CONTENT WRITING

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have been quite swamped and I did ask for a review, so here it is.

First of all, whether free review copy or not, the writer should contact the one needing the content in order to find out what the topic is. I stay pretty busy so it's rare for me to keep checking back at a thread and that's exactly what happened with this one. I'm not trying to put Denver down by any means, I'm just trying to put it the way that I see it.

To me, the paragraphs do seem to be cramped together, focusing on multiple points in each paragraph, whereas the flow would be much better if the points were separated.

His spelling is on-point and since I'm a nitpicker that's very picky about content, there are some things that I would change in the content that he provided.

When it comes down to it, Denver did a good job and provided content that would be best suited for SEO content.

Denver,

Why the shit would you give a review copy to a competitor? I'm shocked his review of your work was even that nice...

Anyways, I'm Pm'ing you for some work.

Denver was nice enough to give me a review copy, and he did a very nice job. I gave him a pretty saturated topic, but he put his own spin to it, and made it unique. I'd recommend, thanks again.

Denver,

Why the shit would you give a review copy to a competitor? I'm shocked his review of your work was even that nice...

Actually I never wanted to give it to a competitor. I do not look at them in that manner. These are the guys who were nice enough to review "me as a competitor" even though they already have a lot of business on their hands.

Denver was nice enough to give me a review copy, and he did a very nice job. I gave him a pretty saturated topic, but he put his own spin to it, and made it unique. I'd recommend, thanks again.

Thanks digga

It doesn't matter if we write for a living or not. We are just the same as any affiliate marketer around here.

In fact, most of the successful WF writers are in Affiliate Marketing themselves. You can't really discriminate on what someone does for a living when giving away a review.

Denver, PM me, I have have a job coming up for you. ;)

Denver,

Don't know either guy personally or their intentions, but I'm a writer and I've reviewed the work of other writers on WF. I like to keep an idea of other writers who work in different areas or different levels to refer others to from time to time or to outsource some of my own link building projects, etc... The writing world can be more complex than it appears from the outside looking in. :)

I'll let y'all get back to business now.

I have some work for you, could you send a pm? Not enough posts yet!

Sent you a PM

Don't know either guy personally or their intentions, but I'm a writer and I've reviewed the work of other writers on WF. I like to keep an idea of other writers who work in different areas or different levels to refer others to from time to time or to outsource some of my own link building projects, etc... The writing world can be more complex than it appears from the outside looking in. :)

I'll let y'all get back to business now.

Thanks for posting...I think ( You can go post back in your own thread now ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.