Not open for further replies.

Denver Gamio

Pro Article Writer
Sep 21, 2009
Paris
ezinearticles.com
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have seen many different types of content writing services that are being put up in these forums, but, well I guess much of it is worthless and does not deliver on the quality that is really required since people keep on complaining. So I am here to offer my writing services to anyone in need of it. I can assure you of quality, if you would like to verify it simply ask me for a review copy. But, just to be on the safe side, I am offering these review copies only to reputed members of WF who would post a reply back. My normal rates would be $0.015 per word.

Reactions: ugakebet

I hired a writer who provided review copies as protected pdf's so the buyer couldn't copy or paste from them, but could see the quality of the articles without (much) risk to the writer that the buyer would steal from them.

Just an idea for you.

I know there are a bunch of masters here that can take a pdf and convert it back to word. But, no one does that. WF is not for the pussy hearted. Lot of genuine guys here.

Comments on "Reviews" plz, afterall it is the purpose!

Whats the quality like? is it worth the rates? Any mistakes? what type?

If you have another review copy i'll take one. 300 words on Duvet Covers would be great.

If not, someone please provide feedback.

Thanks

Hey bobby, I shall get to work on your article, might take some time as tomorrow is sunday. But can you let me know more about what type of article you want? As in first person POV, factual article etc... Because if not, then I shall be writing it in 3rd person POV i.e. informative and factual.

Thanks

I'll take one relating to "kids flash games". ~100words....just for a test, if contented I will order more in bulk

I just got my article and all I can say is "perfect" i like very much and i will order more next week..

Again, thank you Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.