PR7 Real Estate Sold on Flippa for $305

SEOAgents.org

May 13, 2011
search engine
What's up WF's?

A was just going through flippa a couple of minutes ago and a real estate domain with a Page Rank of 7 was sold for $305.

https://flippa.com/2675165-pr-7-aged-real-estate-website-easy-moneymaker-3-day-sale

Was this a steal or a sleazy deal?

I checked the who is and the domain was created on 2005-11-03.

Your thoughts and opinions always matter so lay it out here on this thread. But please, don't jiz on it.

Either its a fake PR, which I highly doubt Flippa would let happen or its a guy thriving on crack that needs the money to refill his stash.

Looks like it was a dropped domain and picked up at auction. I find it hard to believe it slipped through the auctions at a price smaller than $305 before being resold on Flippa; a PR7 would go for thousands at domain auctions before even getting the chance to go on Flippa.

That's what I was thinking. I would have snagged it for $400 and develop it into an authority website by adding new unique contents and backlinks to keep its page rank.

Looks like it was a dropped domain and picked up at auction. I find it hard to believe it slipped through the auctions at a price smaller than $305 before being resold on Flippa; a PR7 would go for thousands at domain auctions before even getting the chance to go on Flippa.

LOL. You buy manual at auctions ? I thought ebay ended any chance of winning anything manually.

Actually, I lost.

feels horribly and deeply bad man

I need a ubot that snipes domains from godaddy, anyone?

$205 for a PR7 Domain. That was definitely a steal for that price.

Does anyone know how much time you have to rebuild the backlinks on these domains before its page rank starts going down?

Days? Weeks? Months?

How would you go about rebuilding the backlinks to maintain the current Page Rank?

https://auctions.godaddy.com/trpItemListing.aspx?miid=60582911

This one is even less money.

I was the high bidder but got outsniped.

Damn domain snipers

I need a tool for that!

Does anyone know how much time you have to rebuild the backlinks on these domains before its page rank starts going down?

Days? Weeks? Months?

How would you go about rebuilding the backlinks to maintain the current Page Rank?

I ran it through SEO spyglass too, It had a decent link profile from the few i checked. I really was upset I let it slip away.

Days? Weeks? Months?

I would spend more time trying to rebuild what was there and redirecting all broken links to the homepage.

Nothing I really want to spend time in doing, but I hear that it helps.

Yeah I will be piss too if that happened to me. Well, at least you know what to do next time you're in that situation.

Do you use archive.org to retrieve the original contents and plaster every single word (verbatim) on the new website? Then redirect every single page to the homepage? Is this what you mean?

I would spend more time trying to rebuild what was there and redirecting all broken links to the homepage.

Nothing I really want to spend time in doing, but I hear that it helps.

crustedlove.com (another shitty pr7) is being redirected to dailyitemrealestate.com

These domains are worthless.

Sooo if you fags didn't know already.. you pay godaddy like 6 bucks a year for an auction membership and simply filter the domains by date and .com and there are hundreds that drop everyday that when you buy the PR stays intact..

the beauty is it takes tedious work to find the domains with PR since godaddy doesnt list the PR.. just the age, etc.

So you would have to check hundreds every day..which is why tons of high PR domains go sold for dirt cheap on godaddy auctions everyday

I've purchased PR4, 5, 6, 7 domains on there for less then $50

Last edited:
like for example.. I recently snagged ichitect.com for like $25

It's a PR4 domain.. 11 years old

I have no clue what I'll do with it.. if someone wants it i'll sell.. I own a grip of these

Last edited:
This is interesting information. As someone new to SEO, what are the best strategies to monetize cheaply bought PR domains? Sell link space? Keep for your own money sites? Rebuild, Rebrand and Resell?