Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleb

Apr 9, 2007
US and A
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Good day to you WF,

We have a PR7 site selling links. Super strong stats sure to give your site some authority within the search engines. It's a PHP CMS with back links from great domains. It also has super low OBL. Here are the stats:

PR7 PageRank
Domain Authority 83
Page Authority 86
18 OBL
3.14M (not a typo) Links over 14600 referring domains
109K+ Alexa

Strong natural links from Wikipedia, sourceforge.net, mashable.com, last.fm, cafepress.com & many others.

We're new to WF so pretty much giving this one away to build some rep with you guys:

$90/link per month subscription link:

Please don't ask for URL before purchase. PM with your URL and anchor text after ordering.

All of our links are manually placed (no footprints) with quality publishers that have legit PageRank. Best use for this type of high quality link is domain anchor text to boost your domain authority. Continue to use crap links or white-hat for your individual keyword terms.

None of our publishers accept pharma / gambling / pr0n or similar links. Please don't ask.

Screen-Shot-2014-02-04-at-2.10.55-PM-236x300.png

Sorry for being imprecise. I should've said "new to selling..." I've been lurking / posting here since BlueHatSEO days.

Anyways, in order to get some traction going here I'll Refund 50% of month 1 for the first 3 people who take up on this offer. You pay 45 bucks for an awesome link, cancel month 2 if you're not 100% satisfied.

Still have available slots @50% off.

People have asked some questions about the links themselves:

-These are home page links, not paid / post or related submissions. They stay on the home page of the site & will continuously pass authority to the target site as long as your subscription is active.

-Sold space is limited to 10 spots so you're not subject to dilution over time...
-We're working with over a dozen sites similar to the one above & over 100 advertisers who are seeing serious benefits from these links...

Update: 50% off on month one deal is sold out.

There are a few slots available at the standard $90 / month (still idiotically under-priced) rate.

If you got any left, Ill take one at 1/2 off, let me know
PM Me
phoneman -link's on the way to publisher; will advise when live.

Some additional questions that've come up:
-Links are placed just above the main site footer

I would like to order with the 50%. Can you do foreign URL/Keywords?
Vifil -I can't PM you as you don't have enough posts. Please send an email to:

advertisers[at]strikelocal[dot]com

Send us the site URL and anchor text you want to use & I'll run it past the publisher. If accepted I'll extend you the 50% off deal on month one.​

*********​

Thanks to everyone who's ordered so far. Open for more business.

All links purchased are now live. Hopefully we'll have some iTrader feedback shortly.

I'll extend the 50% off month 1 deal to midnight Sunday to get this site fully booked out. For folks who bought at full price today we've refunded 50% of month 1 as well.

We have over a dozen publishers working with us with some additional available inventory. PM me if you want details.

Thanks again,

Pleb

Domainmadness,

Your link is on its way to the publisher. Will send an email to your paypal address when it's live.

*****Still a few slots left people*****​

Status
Not open for further replies.