PR6, PR5 and PR4, PR3 Backlinks from Blog Comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

seocompany

Sep 4, 2009
Rating - 91.7%
11   1   0
Hello mates,

I am new here but have served much in SEO. I would like to serve my first service here.

I will take only 5 Orders in each package.

I will be offering Quality Blog Commenting in Actual High PR pages. Yes, of course all the blogs are dofollow.

Price List :

10PR6 Comments = $40 Timeframe 10 days
20PR5 Comments = $60 Timeframe 12 days
40PR4 Comments = $80 Timeframe 15 days
50 PR3 Comments = $100 (2 .edu PR6 Links as Bonus) (25 days time needed)

Its extremely low price. Since i am new here i am offering at low price.

Payment 50% Upfront via Paypal, Moneybooker. 50% After The work is done before getting reports.

Regards

Firstly, PR5 links expensive thank PR6 ? How ? Secondly, the rates are cheap not expensive. And yes, review copies are available @ 20% Discount so you can order. However, 50% upfront needed.

DP ? Failure ? I am in the business for long time in DP and i am successful always.

Do you know how hard it is find actual page PR pages to do comments ? And same hard to get the comments approved in most of them. The rates are cheap mates.

I am also offering Angela and Paul (Similar but not same) service at $1.5 each. The links will be different than angela/paul. If you want angela paul service then can do @ 50 cents each.

Firstly, PR5 links expensive thank PR6 ? How ?

Lol, what?

You are about the 4th person, or so to offer "Angela and Paul's" links on this forum. Tip - not many people here frequent WaFo and could give a shit who Angela and Paul are. Just saying....

I am not offering their sites but similar sites. Also main focus is on blog comments. get High PR backlinks from the blogs.

So whats your nickname on DP?

I would be interested if i get 10 PR6 for my money. I have bought about 20 other services and i usually end up with getting 1/3 of what i pay for.

//thanks

No sir, you will get full links. Once you take service you will know that. You will not get even one link less. Best Service Assured.

Please PM me ?

New Package of 70 Blog Comments is available. Only 2 slots. All will be PR4+ pages. Of course there will be minimum 10PR6 and 1oPr5 pages.

Price is $150 Only.
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.