PR6 Blogposts, Aged domains, HIGH PA/DA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliancho

Apr 22, 2010
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Site 1 (7yo):
domain1.png

Site 2 (10yo):
domain2.png

Both sites have powerful backlinks from authority websites like Wikipedia.org, wikimapia.org, government and education sites.

Prices:

Site 1: 63$

Site 2: 67$

Site 1 + Site 2: 107$ (BEST DEAL! SAVE 23$!)

What you will get?

• HQ Unique Article/Aticles – 500+ words
  • Up to 2 links to your website
  • Relevant images or video on some of the posts.
  • Random posts linking to authority sites e.g wikipedia, facebook...
  • Your post will stay on the homepage for 14+ days

Bonus:
I will submit your post/s to 150+ bookmarking websites for FREE.

Previous Threads:
1 | 2 | 3

Send me a PM with your details. (1 or 2 URLs and anchors)

I will accept most niches except adult/gambling/pharma.

Last edited:

How many posts is on the homepage? Just wondering how you keep the 14 days guaranteed if you received 10 orders the next day.

How many posts is on the homepage? Just wondering how you keep the 14 days guaranteed if you received 10 orders the next day.

There are 20 posts on site1 and 15 on site2. I just do not publish more than 10 posts per week.

I'm a little concern about these sites getting deindexed. I saw one of your thread back in June, that site doesn't seem to be the same as the sites here. Is the site still indexed?

Any refund policy if sites were deindexed within certain period?

I'm a little concern about these sites getting deindexed. I saw one of your thread back in June, that site doesn't seem to be the same as the sites here. Is the site still indexed?

Any refund policy if sites were deindexed within certain period?

Site1 is the same. These sites were never been deindexed and there is no reason to be soon (different hostings,unique content, different OBLs, a lot of inner pages with PR).

Status
Not open for further replies.