PR6 Blogpost, 7 years old domain, HIGH PA/DA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliancho

Apr 22, 2010
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
authority.png

+ Powerful backlinks from authority websites like Wikipedia.org, wikimapia.org, government and education sites.

First Thread | Second Thread

What you will get?
100% Unique Article – 500+ words
Up to 2 links to your website
Relevant images or video on some of the posts.
Random posts linking to authority sites e.g wikipedia, facebook...
Your post will stay on the homepage for 10+ days

Bonus:
I will submit your post to 200+ bookmarking websites for FREE.

Price:
1 blog post –77$ (will stay on the homepage for 10+ days)

Bulk prices:
3 blog posts - 67$ per post (will stay on the homepage for 10+ days)

5 blog posts - 60$ per post (will stay on the homepage for 10+ days)

Send me a PM with your details. (1 or 2 URLs and anchors)

I will accept most niches except adult/gambling/pharma.

Reviews:

seocomp said:
My review:
Speed: 5/5 - Get article and link in 1 day !
Communication: 5/5 -No problems at all quick responses
Price: 5/5 - Due QUALITY is 5/5 !!!
Quality: 5/5 - WOW !!!
Overall: 5/5 - I am really impressed. This looks like one of the best links avaiable on WF (I regulary spend few houndreds per month on WF)

flaw3d said:
Service Level 5/5

Speed - 5/5. Juliancho got this done in about 24 hours or so.
Communication - Just tell him your URL/keyword and he gets going on it.
Price - $37 for a PR6 blog post? Come on you know that's damn cheap for a good quality link.

Quality - 5/5 Juliancho had a nice article with an image and everything. Really legit looking.

Overall - I would buy some more PR6 blog posts later on down the line.

By the way, My link is still on the homepage it's not even half way through the front page yet.

Nohel said:
I got the paid review...

Was it worth the money, absolutely!

Service Level: 5/5
Speed: - 5/5. As seen above, he got my article up in about two days.
Communication: Gave him all my info and he clarified to make sure I was getting what I wanted.
Price: The review price was GREAT! I'd probably would start off a little lower than the $77 just to get the orders coming in, then move it up after your first 10-15 orders. Just a thought.
Quality: - 5/5 Overall quality was legit and as advertised. I'd def recommend him if you have an edu related site. I'll be hitting him up for a few other sites I have.

He threw in a few extra links to the article for added juice. ong toghether.

Bench said:
My Review

I have been doing alot of business with Juliancho in the past 2 months and now it's time for me to post my review of this new service.

Blog is just as discrabed in the 1st post:
PR6 - P/A 57 - D/A 48

Speed 5/5: Very fast delivery as always!
Communication 5/5: Didn't need much to communicate with him but I submited my site details and Juliancho confirmed my order ( so pretty good communication I must say )
Quality 5/5: Article content was 100% readable and related to my website, I like the blog theme and how he keep it tidy as possible.
Price 4.5/5: Very good price but can be a bit low for a single post.

Rank Movements: I did't really expect to see any rank movements but lucky me! My keyword jumped from being 18 to 10! YES I mean it and this is very very difficult niche with over 100k exact per month.

So overall 5/5 is my rating.

Juliancho I have sent you a PM with my new requitments if you can approve it we can work for long toghether.

FlatLine said:
PAID REVIEW

Speed - 5/5. Juliancho had my post completed in about 12 hours which is great.

Communication - I told him my URL and keyword, that was it.

Price - $77 for a PR6 blog post with 10+ days on the homepage? Where are you going to get that? This isn't a spammed blog, its just you and some other posts on the front page with no spammed blogrolls. To make this blog even sweeter, Juliancho has posts without affiliate links in them, just regular education links.

Quality - 5/5 Quality is good and includes a picture and possible authority link.

Overall - I'll be getting in touch with Juliancho in the near future for some more blog posts to my other sites.

barry06 said:
We need more service providers like Julian!

My order was complete in under 12 hours. I know what you're thinking, the post must be spun or low quality, well it's not. The post is very well written and informative with video and nice placed images. The post also included a link out to authority site.

I ran the post through Copyscape to double check and it came back 100% unique.

I also ran the domain through Open Site Explorer and results came back with identical match to the picture in opening sales post. Whois lookup shows domain creation date of 2005.

The bonus bookmarks to the post even had well spun titles and URLs.

Checked the post in Google and it's indexed already. This post was the first link to a brand new site of mine so I should see my new site indexed very soon.

Everything checks out 100% as advertised. Overall 5/5 service!

I just hope the OP takes care of this domain because it's a good one.

Bench said:
Here is my improvement from this service, I went from 9 to 4 for pretty competitive keyword with 42k exact searches per month:

Untitled.png

Thanks man send you a 2 x more orders on your way please confirm

Last edited:

Got my post two days after and it was great. Post had some related pictures added to it and both my links correctly put in. Everything as stated in the OP strong blog for sure. I noticed a couple SERP positions already but it's been jumping around all over the place lately but good service would use again.

Got my post two days after and it was great. Post had some related pictures added to it and both my links correctly put in. Everything as stated in the OP strong blog for sure. I noticed a couple SERP positions already but it's been jumping around all over the place lately but good service would use again.

Great post, good looking site and foremost - PR6. ;)

Thank you, guys! :)

What's the total OBL on a single blog post (not including the links in the post)?

There are no obl to other sites, just links to inner pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.