PR6 Blogpost, 7 years old domain, HIGH PA/DA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juliancho

Apr 22, 2010
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
pic1.jpg

+ Powerful backlinks from authority websites like Wikipedia.org, wikimapia.org, government and education sites.

My first thread

What you will get?
100% Unique Article – 500+ words
Up to 2 links to your website
Relevant images or video on some of the posts.
Random posts linking to authority sites e.g wikipedia, facebook...
Your post will stay on the homepage for 10+ days

Bonus:
I will submit your post to 200+ bookmarking websites for FREE.

Price:
1 blog post – 77$ (will stay on the homepage for 10+ days)

Bulk price:
3 blog posts - 67$ each (will stay on the homepage for 10+ days)

Send me a PM with your details. (1 or 2 URLs and anchors)

I will accept most niches except adult/gambling/pharma.

Last edited:

PAID REVIEW

PAID REVIEW

Speed - 5/5. Juliancho had my post completed in about 12 hours which is great.

Communication - I told him my URL and keyword, that was it.

Price - $77 for a PR6 blog post with 10+ days on the homepage? Where are you going to get that? This isn't a spammed blog, its just you and some other posts on the front page with no spammed blogrolls. To make this blog even sweeter, Juliancho has posts without affiliate links in them, just regular education links.

Quality - 5/5 Quality is good and includes a picture and possible authority link.

Overall - I'll be getting in touch with Juliancho in the near future for some more blog posts to my other sites.

We need more service providers like Julian!

My order was complete in under 12 hours. I know what you're thinking, the post must be spun or low quality, well it's not. The post is very well written and informative with video and nice placed images. The post also included a link out to authority site.

I ran the post through Copyscape to double check and it came back 100% unique.

I also ran the domain through Open Site Explorer and results came back with identical match to the picture in opening sales post. Whois lookup shows domain creation date of 2005.

The bonus bookmarks to the post even had well spun titles and URLs.

Checked the post in Google and it's indexed already. This post was the first link to a brand new site of mine so I should see my new site indexed very soon.

Everything checks out 100% as advertised. Overall 5/5 service!

I just hope the OP takes care of this domain because it's a good one.

Thank you very much, Barry! I am making everything possible to keep and improve the quality of this site.

Here is my improvement from this service, I went from 9 to 4 for pretty competitive keyword with 42k exact searches per month:

Untitled.png

Thanks man send you a 2 x more orders on your way please confirm

Review:

This is a really powerful pr6 site. My site is has been steady at no. 2 for the keyword Ive used in the blog post. It used to dance from 2 to 4. Now, its been nearly a month that its at no. 2!

Review:

This is a really powerful pr6 site. My site is has been steady at no. 2 for the keyword Ive used in the blog post. It used to dance from 2 to 4. Now, its been nearly a month that its at no. 2!

Thanks for this review, angelo :)

Taking new orders!

Status
Not open for further replies.