PR5+ Profiles Link Wheel - Amazing Results - November PackageProfile link wheel After

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbleo

Boost Your site in Days
Rating - 99.7%
315   1   0
Profile link wheel After Google Panda Update:
. Still effective and working
. Good to boost your rankings
. Hundreds of HAPPY CLIENTS

Hundred of Positive Reviews over my Previous Thread

linkwheel-site-quality.jpg

50 PR5++ Profiles Link Wheel:

1. Domain Home PR would be greater than PR5 (Quality link building)
2. All links would be DoFollow links
3. Turnaround time 2-3 days after payment has been made.
4. Detailed report in excel sheet

50 PR5+ Profiles Link Wheel Price = $15/wheel
ORDER FORM Click here

Annual Subscription:

In Annual Subscription of Profile Link wheel, a link wheel report would be sent to you each month up to 12 months. As you already know the each month package contains 100% new domains. So, each month we will send you report with 100% new domains so that your site get at tops very soon.

Annual Subscription Price = $130/Subscription
ORDER FORM Click here

Bulk Discounts:
More than 4 wheels = 10%
More than 9 wheels = 15%
More than 49 wheels = 25%

Here are Few Reviews from Last Thread:

SoldOut: I checked my report and everything looks good. Google already indexed some of the profiles too.

The targeted keyword has not yet moved, it was on Google page #2 when I placed the order and I think given a little time this linkwheel might just move it up to somewhere on page #1

At $15 for a 50 spoke wheel this is a no brainer and I will be ordering some more.
turbolapp: Got my order. Checked it out. Ran all the links through SB's link checkers (man I discover more uses for that tool everyday) and they all panned out. My only issue would be to set your clients expectations ahead of time. Whether, it takes a few days or a few weeks, it doesn't matter, as long as you let them know ahead of time and then touch base with them if there's a change.

Over all 9/10. Will order again.
vilesyntax: I just got my report today and I am very impressed with bbleo's service! Great report and great work! There was even a small mix up and he had it corrected immediately. It's also nice to see people willing to go the extra mile for their customer. I'll definitely order again!
slayerment: I just got my reports for a bunch of linkwheels I ordered and they all look great. I am very impressed with the service and the speed at which all of these were done. I definitely plan on using this again in the future :). Thanks!
chopsueyar: I just ordered my 2nd $120 linkwheel after seeing amazing results with my first order (and that was with only two iterations, I have 10 left).

Went from Page 3, first result to page 2, fourth result. I am now steady at 10th on page 1.
Vegas_girl: I got my order pretty quickly. This is my second order and he definitely does everything he says. Plus, the turnaround is great. The first order dramatically affected my SERPs (jumped from 8 or 9 to 1). Hopefully the second order will provide a boost as well.
Don't waste time and boost your site with these Quality Backlinks of PR5+ Profiles.
thank you,

Site: www.BestLinkWheel.com
Email (not paypal): vuabid@hotmail.com
Profile link wheel is product of Zoom SEO Services

Review: Got my report very soon after placing an order. I randomly checked links, everything looked fine. This keyword has been knocked all over page 1 for some time, but it's already moved up a couple of spots, not long after the report was completed.

Great price, quick service, good seller. Thanks!

Thank you oneninetyseven for the REVIEW
Review: Got my report very soon after placing an order. I randomly checked links, everything looked fine. This keyword has been knocked all over page 1 for some time, but it's already moved up a couple of spots, not long after the report was completed.

Great price, quick service, good seller. Thanks!

I got your order and details. thanks
Just ordered for 2 of my sites to see how it goes...

tid: 91B02532WD525491V
tid: 704058888L227983J

Thanks!

Just ordered for 2 of my sites.

tid: 3FJ42177T4517264T
tid: 34F32365YP618442J

Thanks!

i just ordered one package 3 linkweel for my site
iD 63654202

i had ordered this service before panda and had some success. but it seemed to have stopped working after panda. did u make changes? cause i would like to order.

Status
Not open for further replies.