Status
Not open for further replies.

King.

Dec 26, 2010
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ih7N7Mw.png

uUk06Wj.png

Here's your opportunity to get featured on the homepage of an aged PR5 domain which is 6 years old, has a domain authority of 43 and inbound links from over 320+ unique IPs.

Your site link, logo and description will be featured prominently in a 200x200 space alongside sites such as TechCrunch and Reuters. You will also get a link from the homepage to an internal page with a 300 word review of your site's design, written by myself. This page will contain an image link, raw url links and 1 anchor link.

"What's your website about? Is it a genuine PR5?"

Half a decade ago this site ranked well for wordpress theme keywords. It was popular as it had free themes available for download, and each theme contained a link back to the site. Thus, many high quality links were slowly and naturally built over the years. Today, the site content is based around design reviews of Wordpress themes.

"You're selling 1 link. I can get 10+ PR5 links for the same price."

There's a big difference between getting a link on a PR5 homepage, and getting a link on a blog post on a PR5 site. The blog post link, while still having value, won't have the high PR, age or link juice a homepage link will bring. If the homepage link is out of your budget then by all means order my blog post link - you will get a high quality 300 word review written by myself, along with image, url and anchor links.

Pricing

Package 1 (review only) - $30

Package 2 (homepage + review) - $175 (6 left)

Package 3 (sitewide + homepage + review) - $250 (3 left)

"What's in each package?"

Package 1 - A 300 word review of your website design, with 1 image link, up to 3 raw urls links, and 1 anchored link.

Package 2 - Same as above + 2 links on the homepage (PR5), 1 which links to your site directly, and 1 to the review.

Package 3 - Same as above + a sitewide link with your anchor of choice.

Terms

- TAT is 3-5 days.
- I'll only accept quality sites, if I don't accept it you'll get a refund.

Reviews

Last edited:

REVIEW

Although King may be new to the link slingin' game, this is an exceptional first effort.

Received a review copy of "package 2". I received a very nice homepage link on a PR5 theme gallery website. It's mixed in with big name sites for some of that co-citational authority we all love.

The homepage stats are pretty solid. PR 5. DA 43. PA 52. The domain was regged in 2007 and is listed in the Google Directory.

The interior page that contains my site listing features a giant screenshot of my site that's linked to my homepage. There is a glowing 300-400 word description of my site, as well as 3 raw links to internal pages.

Overall, this is a really solid link. I'm very interested in seeing any rank changes over the next few weeks.

4.5/5.0

Thanks StackCash!

efeezy and osiderida06, your orders have been complete and reports have been sent out.

Accepting new orders!

Is any linking being currently done on this domain? Is the link velocity increasing in the past 6 months or decreasing? What is the long term goal of this site?

There has never been any manual links created that I know of. Not sure about link velocity, long term goal is to keep posting unique relevant content in the form of website design reviews.

Just a quick review. I got the basic $30 blog review package and it's well worth the money in my opinion. The review is well written and it contains the screenshot of your site's homepage with the deep links. I've actually gotten some clickthroughs from it already, so the PR5 site does get traffic. Pretty cheap way to get a little PR love from a PR5.

efeezy thanks for the review.

pacman0r, blog post reviews are available, and PM has been sent.

Anyone considering buying should know you wont find permanent PR5/DA43 homepage links this cheap anywhere else. It's a great link to have in your backlink portfolio and it costs a fraction of what it should.

Only 7 Homepage links left!

Once they're gone, they're gone. Grab them before the real players wake up and realise what a steal this is.

For the peasants out there with more humble web properties, the $30 review only links are also a fine choice.

Ravenwood, your order is complete and an email has been sent out.

Only 5 home page and 2 sitewide links left!

Status
Not open for further replies.