Status
Not open for further replies.

JCmcclain

Nov 11, 2014
USA
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
PR5 DA59 PA60 White Hat Looking Premium Theme Gallery Link

Sales Thread Updated (All Home Page listings have been taken, Bonus link is now referred to as Gallery Listing #1)

The easiest high authority, white hat looking link you’re ever going to get.

Tired of dirty PBN links filled with poorly mashed together content that link out to everything from churn and burn sites slinging diet pills, to poorly made amazon niche sites, all under the thinly veiled pretense of being a “magazine”?

With Penguin 3.0, Google is aggressively devaluing links from PBNs that have obvious PBN footprints. While link devaluation might seem better than the outright slap of Penguin 2.0, it means that Google can aggressively go after PBNs algorithmically in a way they couldn’t quite do before. While before you could simply buy mass PBN links - no matter what quality - point them to your money site with varied anchors, and easily rank - Google’s now looking for more signs of quality than ever before.

You don’t need links to your money site that are obviously spammy from the algo’s perspective - save those for your tiers. But you do need links that have all the properties of a natural, quality link from a respected site that exercises real editorial control.

Offering A Rare Premium Theme Gallery Link
Here’s a chance to gain an easy link that will look essentially WhiteHat from Google’s point of view - both to the algo and to manual reviewers. This is a link from a premium wordpress theme gallery that will showcase your site’s theme amongst actual legit theme showcases.

What You Receive When You Purchase A Gallery Page Listing
On each gallery page listed below, there will be a brief blurb (aprox. 1-2 sentences) about your site and the theme it uses (if you don’t use wp we will do a custom review), which will include.

• One contextual link to page of your choice
  • One image link to your page of choice
  • One link to your site from the button “View Theme”
Here is an example of what it will look like.

salesthread-example-complete.jpg

All gallery pages are inner pages of this site that are beautifully recreated.
Here are the details of this site...
· Page Rank 5
· MozRank (mR) 6.50
· Domain Authority (Moz): 59
· Referring Domains (ahrefs) 700+
We will only ever sell 25 of these, on each gallery page, so your link will not be diluted.

Gallery Page #2 - Limited to 25
· Page Authority 60
· MozRank (mR) 6.16
· MozTrust (mT) 6.14
· Trust Flow (Majestic) 27
· Citation Flow (Majestic) 37

$ 77 -Order Here-

Gallery Page #3 - Limited to 25
· Page Authority 49
· MozRank (mR) 5.20
· MozTrust (mT) 5.15
· Trust Flow (Majestic) 22
· Citation Flow (Majestic) 36

$ 47 -Order Here-

majestic-22-36.jpg

additonal.jpg

Reviews from WickedFire

Last edited:

I've been around the mill for donkeys years but this is by far the fastest response I have come across. Well done OP! Ordered yesterday and link was ready all singing and dancing under 12 hours.

I've been around the mill for donkeys years but this is by far the fastest response I have come across. Well done OP! Ordered yesterday and link was ready all singing and dancing under 12 hours.
^^^Thanks!
All orders placed in the last 24 hours have been delivered, check your email for your report.

Today's orders have been completed and reports emailed.

This thread expires in 48 hours, so now until it expires anyone who buys Gallery #2 for $77 will get Gallery #3 for free!

After you order I will contact you with what site you want linked to from Gallery #3
Order now this thread expires Saturday morning at 3:29AM EST

This thread will be closed here in a few hours, due to how purchasing a sales thread works I will have to create a new one. If you come across this thread after it has closed and would like to order please pm me first.
Thanks
JC

Status
Not open for further replies.