PR 2 Tennis Blog Must Sell Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have sent messages to some of the people who made offers on tenisserock.com, but have yet to hear back.

I MUST sell this site today. I don't want to spend all day in negotiation. If you are one of those who made an offer in this thread, please reply here with your final offer and let's get this puppy buried.

george-w-bush-golfing_300x416.jpg

It's tennis, not golf dumbass

How about $300 for both?

No, $350 via paypal. Take it or leave it.

OR...

$175 plus a 1993 series Kenmore wahser and 1989 series Whirlpool dryer. I can have them delivered via freight. The dryer has the wood paneling look on the console.

Your choice mama.

you can't seriously be selling it to someone named i_like_cock ?

i will go $355 if i can get turbolapp to trade me a turbostation for it.

FYI - Denise Kincy Grier is a flake. I paypaled her 175.00 last night and have not received confirmations or anything that the domain and blog would be transferred to me .... so I get on wickedfire and find out that she is still trying to sell it even though she had sent me a private message about them.

NEG REP HER - Shes just here to cause problems....

FYI - Denise Kincy Grier is a flake. I paypaled her 175.00 last night and have not received confirmations or anything that the domain and blog would be transferred to me .... so I get on wickedfire and find out that she is still trying to sell it even though she had sent me a private message about them.

NEG REP HER - Shes just here to cause problems....

Is this true lady? I was about to send over the money via PP but after reading this I don't want to get ripped off and not get the domains.

What the fuck, deStone? Rly??!?!?? She seemed pretty legit to me, can't believe she did this to you.

Also -- @ I_like_cock: thanks for the purchase of my blog. The $10,000 you sent for my PR0, 1 week old site will do a lot for me. Thx.

is this domain (tenisserock.com) supposed to be a typo of tennis or tennessee ?

seems more appropriate as 'tennessee rock' than 'tennis rock' ...

what made you want to develop it into a tennis site anyway? (aside from 'tennis' being one of the highest paying adsense niches)

I don't know why anyone would lie and say they paid me, because I just looked and the money is not there. That's just mean.

I really hope I like cock is serious about this sale. I went to bed so happy that I was going to make that money, I figure it's a gay thing, wanting those domains, so I thought it made sense. I certainly would never have thought someone would kid about such a thing. Having fun at someone else's expense is all find and good to a point, but cruelty is never cute in the end.

About the tennis blog. I still need to sell it today! I will take $75 right now for it.

I decided to go with tennis because I couldn't think of one good reason to blog about Tennessee, (my ex lives there, too!, another good reason)

I am serious but you just called me a homosexual. WTF.

Are you serious here or is this shit all a game to you. I'm dropping my offer to $250 now.

Take it or leave it.

And the only one being cruel here is you referring to me as queer...:glowingeyes_sml:

This is just stupid. Why would someone have the username "I like cock" if they were not gay? Duh. And if anyone got offended by my statement then you are just looking to be offended. I told my gay friend about this and he cracked up. He said ya'll were just dicking with me. :drinkup:

Ok, I sent a message to you, ILC, and I am waiting for payment.

Also still need to sell the Tennis blog. $75 firm.

Status
Not open for further replies.