Not open for further replies.

Mistik

MO' MONEY
Dec 27, 2006
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
PPVOptimizer: TrafficVance Edition

How Does PPVOptimizer works?
PPVOptimizer is the must have program for PPV Marketers. PPVOptimizer will allow you to stay ahead of your competition by automating the biding process. Stay at the number 1 position and don't overbid to get there. You can save a lot of money by using a tool like this.

Key Features
Auto syncs with active camps
Allows for rank desire
Allows for max bid placement
Auto spider of active targets
Timed intervals between spidering ^ setting creatives
Logs money saved from bid fix's
Allows for purging of targets (multiple accounts)
Logs activity and savings

Review Copies
I may not have a lot of posts here but I can assure you I am no newbie to the IM scene, just not very sociable on public forums for reasons I don't wish to discuss in this thread. I only plan on selling a limited amount of copies for this program, and will be giving only one review copy. It has already been taken by a reputable member here at WF and I hope to have a review by him soon.

So How Much Is It?
This program is one of a kind and is really essential for any PPV marketer. We are selling only 50 copies of this application and we are asking for $500 per license. We think this is a fair price for how powerful this application is. This will also include access to our forums for tech support and general PPV conversation.

Please visit PPVOptimizer.com - PPV Tools and Forum! to place your order. I will keep everyone updated in this thread as copies are being sold. If you have any questions or feedback please shoot me over a PM.

I'll take a review copy if you got any, especially for a piece of software that costs $500, you really should give out more than just one review copy, if not you will be very hard pressed to sell anything here.

Whoa, just watched your video, well half of it anyway, you want to sell a $500 piece of sofware in a video with nothing but music while doing shit no one understands? I suggest you piss the music off and explain what the software does, not trying to be a smart arse, just spittin the facts.

Yes the vid isn't really that good sorry about that lol

The review will be posted tomorrow hopefully. The reason for only 1 review copy is because the exclusiveness of this application. We are really stressing the fact that a limited people will only have access to this app.

Please stay tuned for reviews and other questions.

Can you explain to me what exactly this sofware does please.

if you know how the bidding system works on most ppv networks the bid for most targets / urls start at 0.01 depending on the competition (obviously)

Due to competition dropping out and people over bidding you can be paying drastically more on all your targets. Why pay 12 cents for rank 1 when you can maintain the same position for 6 cents less? Yes you can do this manually and just keep decreasing your bid until you pay the least amount of money while maintaining the highest position you desire. Some campaigns I have setup can have a few hundred targets, and clicking through each one making sure i am paying the right amount of money while maintaining the number one spot is a very annoying task. This is where ppoptimizer comes into play and takes care of all the leg work for you.

I hope that clears up any confusion!

^^ yes u are! :p
o5vp7d.jpg

Ok. So I got a chance to play with PPVOptimizer a bit, and it's definitely a useful utility.

For those of you who aren't aware: One of the differences between adwords and trafficvance(aside from ppc vs. ppv) is that in adwords you can overbid and it will automatically lower your bid to just barely above the closest competitor. That's not the case with trafficvance. You pay what you bid, regardless of competition.

This takes care of that. It scans your account, loads all the campaigns/keywords, and lets you set max bids either in bulk or individually. Every X number of minutes (you pick how many) it goes through and puts your bids just slightly above your competitors.

It's a nice, simple interface as well. Which is harder than it sounds in context of PPV; automating them is a bitch.

Overall a solid program. Definitely recommended if you're into PPV.

I'd recommend it provided you are actually spending money on TV ($100 per day or higher) or at least $1000 or more a month if you want to see any real savings add up vs your investment in the tool.

This isn't going to do anything else but save you money on TV and personally I think TV is bullshit for forcing a need for these scripts in the first place but that's not the point. I have a custom script that does similar and the savings do add up pretty quickly when your running dozens of campaigns.

Time and money, You will be able to manage your bids in a "set it and forget it" type of way, rather then having to update by hand every hour. One less thing you have to outsource! :)

This bot was also made for someone who has there feet wet with ppv already and understands the concept of the tool. This is not a program for the newbs, nor will it unlock some secret TV method to make millions.

This tool cuts down on the time PPV takes up dramatically. We have the set max rank and set max bid option. If your knowledgeable with your camps and know how much ROI its going to put out, then you can set the program to never exceed a bid of your choice while maintaining the lowest bid possible to hold your position. Anyone with TV knowledge knows that to do this all by hand on 1000+ targets would take FOREVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.