PPC Coach Spam

"We don’t really need your money and you will see once you’re a member how the site is NOT LIKE anything you’ve experienced before."

That's really shitty copy.

they might be sending spam but i have heard good about ppc coach.Many people are successful after taking coaching there.They are good reputed members on all forums.

they might be sending spam but i have heard good about ppc coach.Many people are successful after taking coaching there.They are good reputed members on all forums.

go suck a dick, because probably that's the best thing you can do with your mouth.

Just got this:-

Just a very quick note, apparently the unsubscribe link does not work at the bottom of these emails I've been sending out from the amember system.
Some lovely person has decided to do everything they can to smear my name, call me a spammer, question my sexuality by calling me a word that I won't repeat here and is apparently very upset about this.

The only thing this person has not done is to email me and just say it doesn't work and can I remove him or her from my list. I've got no problem with that. I even went so far as to just code up a quick little form
here:

http://ppc-coach.com/unsubscribe.php

So if you're getting emails from me and don't want them PLEASE just enter your email into that form, press submit and I'll get you off my list asap.
If you don't want my emails, I sure don't want to send them to you.

Thanks,

Will

2eqgrut.jpg

you_mad.jpg

And yes, I did e-mail you Mr. Will. I even specifically told you that if I get one more e-mail, I would post about it. k thx bye

Just got this:-

Just a very quick note, apparently the unsubscribe link does not work at the bottom of these emails I've been sending out from the amember system.
Some lovely person has decided to do everything they can to smear my name, call me a spammer, question my sexuality by calling me a word that I won't repeat here and is apparently very upset about this.

The only thing this person has not done is to email me and just say it doesn't work and can I remove him or her from my list. I've got no problem with that. I even went so far as to just code up a quick little form
here:

http://ppc-coach.com/unsubscribe.php

So if you're getting emails from me and don't want them PLEASE just enter your email into that form, press submit and I'll get you off my list asap.
If you don't want my emails, I sure don't want to send them to you.

Thanks,

Will

lol I tried clicking that unsubscribe link and the site is down.

If you check the archives of wickedfire you will see an identical thread from a few years ago. And the PPC guys shows and says sorry, there's a glitch with my email software where the unsubscribe button doesn't work.

Looks like he still hasn't fixed the glitch.

And history repeats itself once more

You should, maybe, use your common sense to detect potential spammers and sign up with auxiliary e-mail acc that you can just ignore later on.

"If you don't want my emails, I sure don't want to send them to you."

With that attitude, no wonder everyone talks shit about him.