PPC Coach Spam

m0rtal

King of the Jungle
Jul 3, 2007
Toronto
Anyone else getting e-mails after unsubscribing? I've tried unsubscribing numerous times.

Dear Will, you are a faggot.

I have unsubscribed multiple times over the years and sent him emails asking him to remove me from his mailing list, but still received another mail from him yesterday.

I unsubscribed again yesterday and just noticed another email now. :angryfire:

If you use gmail you can setup a filter to delete all emails from a given address or a whole domain. That's the practical solution.

He shouldn't be spamming you though.

threaten him that you will start sending him emails on veganism.

lol - reply:

"Dear Will,

Thank you for you recent message requesting to be added to the 100,001 hourly reasons to be a vegan autoresponder. Over the coming weeks, we'll start with a paragraph-by-paragraph analyis of the China Study, interspersed with cute pictures of cows frolicking safe in the knowledge you won't be eating them in future."

That dude is still around? His forum was shit. He told people to do polls back in '09 and got them banned from Google.

I'm getting them too. Fuck him and Pace. Actually they are probably the same people.

on the subject of non-stop spam maxbounty has been spamming me for at least a year, and i unsubscribed after the first email.

Find where he hosts his site and complain to the host; it is against most terms of service to mass send email without a working unsubscribe button.

If it's been less than 10 business days he's still compliant with can-spam.

I'm getting spammed by these too. I've unsubscribed repeatedly yet can't get off his list. Any ideas where he got our lists from?

If you check the archives of wickedfire you will see an identical thread from a few years ago. And the PPC guys shows and says sorry, there's a glitch with my email software where the unsubscribe button doesn't work.

Looks like he still hasn't fixed the glitch.

I've been getting spammed too, luckily it's not on a personal email account. Shit's annoying though, even with filtering

why does he still run this site? It's so shitty compared to the others... Are there enough stupid people to fall for it?

Also, I've been wanting to make a thread like this for some time, but something came in the way, every time, lol.