PPC Arbitrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon said:
I think they are doing the whole damn thing through Yahoo API, along with Yahoo Search Partnership.. you don't have to be a super publisher to get into that either.

Hmm where do you apply for Yahoo Search Partnership and Yahoo API? And is that part of the beta, us publisher only sort of deal or can anyone join it?

Edit: and as someone else asked, where is a revenue model for us to see what kind of commisions or ppc revenue there is...

Jon talks about using the lower teir PPC networks like 7 search but I do not find them to be much cheaper and there is lots of click fraud in my opinion.

Ulchie said:
Hmm where do you apply for Yahoo Search Partnership and Yahoo API? And is that part of the beta, us publisher only sort of deal or can anyone join it?

Edit: and as someone else asked, where is a revenue model for us to see what kind of commisions or ppc revenue there is...

I was looking for this as well. Where is the 'Yahoo Search Partnership' program information?

cj99 said:
Jon talks about using the lower teir PPC networks like 7 search but I do not find them to be much cheaper and there is lots of click fraud in my opinion.

Yes, there is some click fraud going on, but they are pretty good about crediting you back with funds for it. Click fraud will happen anywhere, and when traffic so goddamn cheap, sometimes you have to take a small beating from it and keep on going. I've never lost more than $200 to clickfraud from any source.. and 99% of the time I am credited back, so the only ones who lose out are the engines, not the advertisers.

Jon, it suprises me that you would use sites such as Miva. I used Miva.com (formerly FindWhat.com) and have wasted hundreds of dollars there. Not to mention losing thousands owning their POS stock. That company is about as fraudulent as it gets. The only thing that keeps them afloat is their European operation. Their office in FL is probably 2 guys, not the 100+ they say they have. They suck balls. Go to Miva.com, type in a keyword and see how valuable their search results are. (Albeit they arent really search results). I would rather burn money then give them any business.

7Search refused to refund me even when I provided them with proof that the same 2 people clicked the same ads every day for as long as the campaign ran.

*I did manage to have some success with 7Search to Amazon of all things.

Status
Not open for further replies.