Powerful Contextual Do Follow Link on PR6/PR7 Restricted Access Site + Over 4k Crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

velightful

May 13, 2008
Missouri
vgal.info
Rating - 90.2%
37   4   0
No big sales thread. Here’s what you get:

· One original article published on PR6 or PR7 authority news site that you have to be approved to write for.
(I’ll tell you the sites and you pick one)

· 4,000 profile links to the article on the news site (will be put into custom RSS feed and publish 500 per day,
ping them & let you know when SE has crawled them…so 8 days for publishing all feeds. If for some reason you
want ‘em all done at once, just let me know)

· A zero-footprint army of about 700 links from article directories & blogs on separate C class IP addresses.
No report on this part, but will provide unique text and search string to watch as they pop up from all over
the place each day/week.

$150 Accepting ten orders right now.

2 Review copies gone to Zingo & Nohel.

Emailed you earlier today Nohel :)

Everyone else should have received a PM. I have several orders in and one very big bulk order.

This is CLOSED for now. If you have received an email or PM from me, feel free to go ahead and get back with me, though. I will honor those spots ;)

Paid Review:

Well written article posted on high PR authority site with link and anchor text I provided.

3922 Profile link pointing to the posted article. I ran 200 of these through S.B link checker and found 182 out of 200 so if others are like this it is pretty dame good profile blast.

Out of the 700 article directory's submissions I received a list of 41 that were indexed, ran through S.B and they are all indexed.

Summary: Overall I am please with this service, it took a little while to get done but other than that this is a great link backed up with links = win.

I rate it 10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.