[POWER-HOUSE] Rank Fuser™ www.backlinkfuel.com - Don't miss the Christmas Specials!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulravager

Sep 1, 2010
Rating - 100%
43   0   0

Happy Holidays WickedFire!

For a limited time you will receive 1 FREE LINKPWN2.0 with any Platinum or Diamond Rank Fuser order.

Please mention the keywords and urls for both the Rank Fuser Order and Linkpwn2.0 Freebie to claim.

Again this "only applies" to RANK FUSER ORDERS who purchase either the Platinum or Diamond package!

Expired Dec. 15th

Get in now to pack double the punch!

Coupon - 10%off

Need more reviews - CLICK HERE

Update:

We added a few more high PR domains to our RANK FUSER package including -

1x PR 6
7x PR 5
2x PR 4
1x PR 3

Over the past few days we have added 9+ PR5 domains and will continue to do so as more orders come in.

Coupon - 10%off

So I'm finally getting around to posting a review about this service. Honestly, I kind of forgot about it until I noticed the site was making coin. Yeah - that kinda got my attention.

Anyway.

Let me give you a brief rundown of the target site's history.

It's a fairly new domain. Freshly regged around 3-4 months ago. This is a mini-niche site. Gets around ~3000 EMS a month.

The first month, I hit the homepage and a few internal pages with the usual link assault...social bookmarking, high pr blog comments, guestbook spam, and a couple links from my personal high PR network.

This put the site on the first page of G. Even though I was on the first page, I was getting minimal traffic...which was expected. I usually let the site age another month or two and then ramp up linkbuilding.

Hang on, because this is where it get's interesting...

On around the 4th month...2 months or so just letting the site sit...I got a Rankfuser package.

The site was #10 for its primary keyword and obsolete in G's index for any secondary keywords.

I gave the Rankfuser team 3 anchors to hit the homepage with, because it's important to diversify your anchors, imo.

As you can see in the image below, this package has tripled my traffic.
0jrLM.png

My rankings now look like:

Primary keyword: #3
Secondary: #1

I'm also ranking for quite a few longtails.

Remember...I didn't do ANY linkbuilding to this site for two months until this package came along. I'm now getting a constant 30+ visitors a day.

I'd say that with another package, I could get my primary keyword to the number 1 spot.

A+. Highly recommended. Grazie approved.

Killer offer here. I used this and a couple other smaller link packages for a 3 year old domain generic domain name that was entering a new niche. I am already on page 1 at#9 for my main keyword, which has over 98 million results and it is extremely competitve. Super happy with everything I have received. Thanks!

10/10

So I'm finally getting around to posting a review about this service. Honestly, I kind of forgot about it until I noticed the site was making coin. Yeah - that kinda got my attention.

Anyway.

Let me give you a brief rundown of the target site's history.

It's a fairly new domain. Freshly regged around 3-4 months ago. This is a mini-niche site. Gets around ~3000 EMS a month.

The first month, I hit the homepage and a few internal pages with the usual link assault...social bookmarking, high pr blog comments, guestbook spam, and a couple links from my personal high PR network.

This put the site on the first page of G. Even though I was on the first page, I was getting minimal traffic...which was expected. I usually let the site age another month or two and then ramp up linkbuilding.

Hang on, because this is where it get's interesting...

On around the 4th month...2 months or so just letting the site sit...I got a Rankfuser package.

The site was #10 for its primary keyword and obsolete in G's index for any secondary keywords.

I gave the Rankfuser team 3 anchors to hit the homepage with, because it's important to diversify your anchors, imo.

As you can see in the image below, this package has tripled my traffic.
0jrLM.png

My rankings now look like:

Primary keyword: #3

I'm also ranking for quite a few longtails.

Remember...I didn't do ANY linkbuilding to this site for two months until this package came along. I'm now getting a constant 30+ visitors a day.

I'd say that with another package, I could get my primary keyword to the number 1 spot.

A+. Highly recommended. Grazie approved.

Killer offer here. I used this and a couple other smaller link packages for a 3 year old domain generic domain name that was entering a new niche. I am already on page 1 at#9 for my main keyword, which has over 98 million results and it is extremely competitve. Super happy with everything I have received. Thanks!

10/10

Just wanted to say that my primary hit #1 today. Traffic is looking good.

Thanks guys for the AWESOME reviews!!

We are so glad that we could help you blow up your SERP's and help you increase your revenue. Again we really appreciate your business.

------------

Update:

For a limited time you will receive 1 FREE LINKPWN2.0 with any Platinum or Diamond Rank Fuser order.

Please mention the keywords and urls for both the Rank Fuser Order and Linkpwn2.0 Freebie to claim.

Again this "only applies" to RANK FUSER ORDERS who purchase either the Platinum or Diamond package!

Expired Dec. 15th

------------

Coupon - 10%off

I was allowed (notice the word choice!) to submit my site for a review package for this service. This is a big boy service, my friends. I recieved a FREE gold package. That's a $200 value that he graciously hooked me up with for free. In return, I am here to tell you the truth. This package is pretty slick. The main thing that immediately tickles my fancy about it is the diversity. Not only are we talking about some serious IP diversity, but link types as well. We have all of the standards. Article submissions, profiles, bookmarks, comments, 2.0's, blog networks. It's all tied together into a sophisticated tiered link system. I haven't seen any movement on the site I submitted because I just got the report, but I know without a doubt it's gonna take a leap. I'll come back and mention how well it does if I remember, but I trust in good faith that this puppy is gonna move. usually I'd go in and link the links given to me in the report, but it's already covered here. My links were anchored correctly, I got a good spread of high quality and low quality, good spread of IP's, good spread of types. This is the real deal, gentlement.

I appreciate the review and suggest it to those tacklink a larger project.

I was allowed (notice the word choice!) to submit my site for a review package for this service. This is a big boy service, my friends. I recieved a FREE gold package. That's a $200 value that he graciously hooked me up with for free. In return, I am here to tell you the truth. This package is pretty slick. The main thing that immediately tickles my fancy about it is the diversity. Not only are we talking about some serious IP diversity, but link types as well. We have all of the standards. Article submissions, profiles, bookmarks, comments, 2.0's, blog networks. It's all tied together into a sophisticated tiered link system. I haven't seen any movement on the site I submitted because I just got the report, but I know without a doubt it's gonna take a leap. I'll come back and mention how well it does if I remember, but I trust in good faith that this puppy is gonna move. usually I'd go in and link the links given to me in the report, but it's already covered here. My links were anchored correctly, I got a good spread of high quality and low quality, good spread of IP's, good spread of types. This is the real deal, gentlement.

I appreciate the review and suggest it to those tacklink a larger project.

@thehobbster - really appreciate the update and look forward to the next one after you see your leap! :smokin:

------------

Coupon - 10%off

reserved my place on page 1 for a couple of keywords ( i just ordered platinum rank fuser + freebie LinkPwn 2.0 xD )

Thanks for the great service.

reserved my place on page 1 for a couple of keywords ( i just ordered platinum rank fuser + freebie LinkPwn 2.0 xD )

Thanks for the great service.

Thanks for the repeat orders!

------------

Update:

Expired Dec. 15th

------------

Coupon - 10%off

Update:

Expired Dec. 15th

------------

Coupon - 10%off

We are extending this offer to the 31st of December!

Status
Not open for further replies.