POSTS WITH JUICE - High Authority In-Content Links on Real Blogs – No Spun Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

What range of domain authority would we expect on these domains? And yes, PR matters too, can you give a range of expected PR?

Thanks for the inquiry.

Network domain authority starts in the 20's and goes up from there. Many of our sites are in the 40s. The page authority for the actual post page will continue to rise, as we build backlinks and social signals and bookmarks to all post pages.

As for pagerank, we do have a few PR0-1 sites. However the vast majority of the sites are PR2-6. The PR of the actual post pages tends to increase over time due to the link building mentioned above.

Most of these domains are over 5 years old. Our network has been helping to rank sites since 2007. And it continues to work. We are releasing new sites into the network on a monthly basis and have no notable footprints.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any more questions. I look forward to seeing your order.

I didn't see mentioned the average amount of time posts will stay on the homepage before rolling off. Could you share that info please?

Posts will stay on the home page for at least 2 weeks. In most cases posts remain on the home page for 3 weeks or more.

How many links are allowed per post?

Thanks for the question. We allow 1 money link per post. You can split any order, between as many URL's and anchors as you'd like. What are you in need of? Contact me with specifics and we may be able to work something out.

Thanks for the inquiries. We are still accepting new business for this month.

Finally... a provider who actually delivers the exact same as promised.

Just received my report and all looks good, very good actually. There are so many providers (I would estimate 95%) who are very good at sales but suck at the actual implementation or just flat out lie in your face, this one is neither.

These links are as natural as humanly possible.

If they have a website about fishing, they wrote a nice story with picture relevant to both fishing and my website. When they had a website covering mountains, they wrote a relevant story both about mountains and my website, all together with 2 other links to other relevant websites.

Natural.

Of course not all posts were on 100% relevant domains, as some posts were placed on general themed websites together with the dreadful loan/credit links, which is not preferred, but you can argue that even this part adds to being more natural.

For those who are still hung up on PR, yes, all websites had PR and yes all websites had good PA/DA. But far more important, those PA/DA values were real, meaning the websites had real links. Not sure if you ever investigated the other websites from other providers who claim good PA/DA, but most of those are so much overrated as most of the time those links don't exist anymore, but because SEOMoz is very slow in updating most people believe those values to be real.

And of course all posts were indexed, one of the most important metrics.

In short, I am very happy I found this provider and will order again soon.

Oh, before I forget, this provider did not give me anything extra to write a review, which is extremely important. Many other services I bought which had good reviews, ONLY had those reviews because they gave away something in return, which sucks incredibly much as without those incentives nobody in their good mind would have left positive reviews for those other providers because their actual service sucks.

Finally... a provider who actually delivers the exact same as promised.

Just received my report and all looks good, very good actually. There are so many providers (I would estimate 95%) who are very good at sales but suck at the actual implementation or just flat out lie in your face, this one is neither.

These links are as natural as humanly possible.

If they have a website about fishing, they wrote a nice story with picture relevant to both fishing and my website. When they had a website covering mountains, they wrote a relevant story both about mountains and my website, all together with 2 other links to other relevant websites.

Natural.

Of course not all posts were on 100% relevant domains, as some posts were placed on general themed websites together with the dreadful loan/credit links, which is not preferred, but you can argue that even this part adds to being more natural.

For those who are still hung up on PR, yes, all websites had PR and yes all websites had good PA/DA. But far more important, those PA/DA values were real, meaning the websites had real links. Not sure if you ever investigated the other websites from other providers who claim good PA/DA, but most of those are so much overrated as most of the time those links don't exist anymore, but because SEOMoz is very slow in updating most people believe those values to be real.

And of course all posts were indexed, one of the most important metrics.

In short, I am very happy I found this provider and will order again soon.

Oh, before I forget, this provider did not give me anything extra to write a review, which is extremely important. Many other services I bought which had good reviews, ONLY had those reviews because they gave away something in return, which sucks incredibly much as without those incentives nobody in their good mind would have left positive reviews for those other providers because their actual service sucks.

Thanks for the review. I look forward to your next order.

Status
Not open for further replies.