[POSTS WITH JUICE] High Authority In-Content Links on Real Blogs – No Spun Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

mreed

Link Building Madman
Jan 20, 2007
Tucson, AZ
www.linkmason.com
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Your permanent link in a real content (we don't do spun content!) on established blogs with strong back-link portfolios.

Let's cut to the chase:

• These posts have authority.
  • These posts get liked on Facebook.
  • These posts get re-tweeted.
  • These posts get socially bookmarked.
  • These posts get passed around like your sister at a T-pain concert.
Not just some posts but, EVERY SINGLE POST!

Our blogs are real and our links pass the lasting juice.

About our network (5 years in the making):

• Our blogs are 100% real, top quality blogs with real traffic.
  • Our posts are 100% unique readable, written by real people for real people to read.
  • We incorporate co-citation links to authority sites in every post.
  • Our sites are built on unique nameservers with unique A B and C class IP's and no notable footprints.
  • Our network is comprised of almost 1,000 sites passing the good juice since 2007.

Every post is conceptualized by our editors, written by a college educated American and submitted to a 3 step editing process, before being published on our network. Once published links are built to the post on an ongoing basis. Many of our posts will rank in the top 100 for your target key-phrase (in addition to boosting your money site) .

We write blog posts that will help you rank.
We build back-links to every post!

Yes, we build a juicier backlink!

Each pack is for
1 DOMAIN and up to 3 URLs/KEYPHRASES

1 Pack = $149
3 Pack = $399
5 Pack = $599
10 Pack = $999

ORDER HERE

FAQ:
How many links do I get?
No less than 10 posts dripped over a week or two. Plus ongoing dripped links will be built to each post.

Your links will be built on pages that are promoted on major social networks and bookmarking sites. Hosted on authority blogs with real rankings, real readers, and serious link juice. Many of these pages themselves will rank in the top 100 for the target phrases.

What is the PR of the sites?
Are you really worried about page-rank? Lets get one thing straight: We are here to boost your organic rankings. That's it! Our sites have very strong back-link portfolios that pass juice. They all have different page rank (most of them pr3 and higher), and they all have social authority. They get the job done.

Can I see a report?
Yes, you will be given a complete report once all links are live.

How long until I see the results?
Most clients see results within a week. However, depending on your specific situation it can take 30 days to see a boost in rankings.

Your success is our success. We've been building links and ranking sites for over 5 years. Your satisfaction is our utmost priority.

ORDER HERE

More Questions? Comments?
Please feel free to contact me via PM or gtalk mason [at] linkmason.com

Status
Not open for further replies.