Post your control panel thoughts and reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Payton

Affiliate Padawan
Jun 24, 2006
cPanel/WHM - It's more or less the standard when it comes to hosting it seems. Sometimes buggy (better to stay on the stable versions), bit of a resource hog but hard to get away from.

Interworx - New kid on the block. Very nice integration of DNS, APF Firewall, IP management, other nice features. Missing some basic stuff like mailing lists. If you're starting a new account you can probably get by with some workarounds. If you're moving a lot of cpanel sites over, it can be a nightmare. Less resource intensive than cpanel, very nice frontend.

do you think that analytics software like AW and Urchin would integrate with interworx? or any other new control panel softwares

peach said:
do you think that analytics software like AW and Urchin would integrate with interworx? or any other new control panel softwares

AW is already packaged into Interworx

Umm, it be nice if you guys could provide a little more depth...

Why do you like it, have you used other panels? What are strengths and weaknesses you see in each one?

I like segpub.com.au's. It's custom made by them.. simple, and to the point.

Cpanel isn't bad, and is better than anything else like it that I've run into. But I still prefer TS'ing into a Windows server.

Status
Not open for further replies.