PlentyOfFish.com - POF Ads

I can do $5-$800 net a day amongst the same offers over a few networks, even now... But I get banned about every 3 weeks. Not consistent for me. Now I'm onto diet.... Lulz

On a related note for those who didn't know, our fellow gay webmaster Fat_Tom met a girl on POF last year and they are now engaged. WIA prepare your keyboard warriors. We WILL find nudes and we WILL campaign to get them posted on the POF homepage.

This is kind of off topic, but I read that POF just tried to buy True for $700k and a Texas AG stopped it for privacy reasons.

On a related note for those who didn't know, our fellow gay webmaster Fat_Tom met a girl on POF last year and they are now engaged. WIA prepare your keyboard warriors. We WILL find nudes and we WILL campaign to get them posted on the POF homepage.

uJwFUsC.png

Eli - please tell me you're thinking of making a Bluehat2014 blog?

I will be :music06:

This is totally random... but nowadays, when I think of POF or PlentyofFish.com.. I think of Ben, not Markus.

I think of the cougs and fatties I've gotten with. It's cool if you like Ben & Markus though

On a related note for those who didn't know, our fellow gay webmaster Fat_Tom met a guy on POF last year and they are now engaged. WIA prepare your keyboard warriors. We WILL find nudes and we WILL campaign to get them posted on the POF homepage.

FTFY. He wouldn't be a gay webmaster if it was any other way.

Ben... Not sure if you're allowed to answer it here or not.. but do you guys run "internal campaigns" to test creatives and campaigns or are you guys strictly on the sell side? I'm asking because it just seems like an awful waste of monies to disallow ads that, while they may be a bit on the not so tasteful side, they do work and make the monies... Technically we are in the business of making monies, not in the business of being squeaky clean and proper, amirite?

PS- Go with a face tattoo. It will increase your AZN points tenfold.

I used to run a decent amount of traffic there up until they reset all my ads this year. So busy that I never did get things back to how I had them. Nice ROI though if you get your targeting, bids and offers right. Oh, and if Ben doesn't disapprove your creatives :p

Ben... Not sure if you're allowed to answer it here or not.. but do you guys run "internal campaigns" to test creatives and campaigns or are you guys strictly on the sell side? I'm asking because it just seems like an awful waste of monies to disallow ads that, while they may be a bit on the not so tasteful side, they do work and make the monies... Technically we are in the business of making monies, not in the business of being squeaky clean and proper, amirite?

PS- Go with a face tattoo. It will increase your AZN points tenfold.

No internal campaigns cuz no one has the time here to properly track and optimize the ads.. hence why we do CPM. I hear what you're saying about the ads but we're in it for the long run so user experience is our driving force. Lest you forget, POF all started by word of mouth and it's still a huge part of our marketing plan.. and you don't get word of mouth virality if you upset users with ads like the ones HiGhPeR uploads ;) trololol it was good monies while it lasted though eh?

Re: tattoos, will have a half sleeve done by ASW2014 and full sleeve done by 2015 :) Maybe one day I'll man up and get the face tattoo but that seems like something someone from the adult side would do LOL

N I hear what you're saying about the ads but we're in it for the long run so user experience is our driving force. Lest you forget, POF all started by word of mouth and it's still a huge part of our marketing plan..

User experiance? Lulz

If you want to improve user experience, bring back my 18-20 year olds :female::love-smiley-083: I promise too be an :angel:

User experiance? Lulz

If you want to improve user experience, bring back my 18-20 year olds :female::love-smiley-083: I promise too be an :angel:

Oh for fuck's sake make a fake profile and lie about your age :D