Playboy Mansion Party - No Joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

highest amount of incremental revenue? awesome. i did $10 with azoogle in the last 3 months

All-Clad makes non stick too. There's plenty of top cookware that does non stick.

I think she meant that the generic non-stick is cheap and that the non stick way to go is through All-Clad?

And so...back to the contest...um..is there anyway to get an idea of the average top playas so people who choose to compete would know what they are up against?

Tits and holding a bottle of beer or you're not real.

Real - can't seem to find any pictures of exposed breasts and beer in hand, though. Weird. =)

Also, eff the pots and pans, I don't cook. I have no chance in hell of winning, but if I did I'd go to the pb mansion. Seems like it would be a good time; good luck, guys!

This party was well planned out too. I'm still not allowed to go into awesome detail like I want to, but trust me, if you want to have a once in a lifetime shot at getting pretty goddamn close to some of the hottest chicks in the world, for free, you had better get your ass into this contest.

Knowing some guys that will be probably attending I guess they'll think our biz is probably one of the creepiest ones out there, haha.

//wonders how many berries you need to sell to be top 25 there. And which contest is better now? Copeac's or this one. wut wut

Status
Not open for further replies.