Playboy Mansion Party - No Joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 21, 2006
New York City
After having kept this under wraps for a few months now I'm more than happy to announce one of the damn coolest contest prizes EVER introduced in our industry. So far nothing in the world has come close to beat it and I think its going to take people a while until they can top it.

A private invitation only party to the Playboy Mansion in California, by AzoogleAds/Epic Advertising.

When the prize was first mentioned to me I thought they were joking because I know how absolutely expensive and outrageous you have to be to book a Saturday night private party at the famous Plaboy Mansion. But they were serious, and I didn't truly believe it until yesterday when the banners were done and we put them up here.

Epic Advertising wanted to launch the party info and contest HERE, at WickedFire, because they said they thought it would be something that our crowd of guys and girls would be into.

Now this shindig is actually a weekend long deal. There is a luxury hotel that the chosen few (top 25 winners) will be put up at in Los Angeles, for a small get together with the Epic Advertising crew (very good guys and girls, some of my favorite for sure). Don't expect much business wheeling and dealing to be discussed, because unlike other events this one is meant more for getting your much needed R&R in. The next night is the fun night, and thats going to be at the actual Playboy Mansion. The girl to guy ratio is supposedly pretty damn hot. I'm pretty sure its at least 3-4 Playboy Bunnies for every MALE attending. Thats a lot of bunnies. And those are the REAL Playboy bunnies, not the wannabie ones you find at other parties or clubs who stick on some ears and a tail and giggle a lot.

This party was well planned out too. I'm still not allowed to go into awesome detail like I want to, but trust me, if you want to have a once in a lifetime shot at getting pretty goddamn close to some of the hottest chicks in the world, for free, you had better get your ass into this contest.

Even for those that have mixed feelings towards Azoogle for whatever lame reason, stop being a pussy about it and get your ass into this contest.

You can visit their contest website at: 2009 AzoogleAds Publisher Challange | Party at the Playboy Mansion! -- or click the banners up top. They are also skinning WickedFire again, hopefully this time with a skin related to the contest. But thats still a surprise for us.

Jayde_Nicole234.jpg

^^^Is Jayde Nicole coming? So hot, want to touch the hiney, aaaoooouuu.

I'll see if we can get her to come, she's friends with good friends of mine in Toronto :)

I know it may be asking a lot, but if you can get Carmen Electra to show up that would make my fucking decade.

Sounds like fun. Makes me wish I had the mad skills needed to win.

Oh well. If you go, you'd better share some stories.

If anyone needs tickets to the playboy mansion for any event like mid-summers night dream only cost 1k for the ticket

Oh please if you're a woman and you're one of the winners for this contest you would get SO much attention and you know it.

But there are other prizes for people who by some insane chance or just being a woman and don't want to go to the Playboy mansion. I don't know what they are though because I'm still too transfixed on the whole Playboy mansion bit, so you'll have to give me some time to care about those minor details sometime later. k thx bye.

All-Clad? I love to cook, how come I've never heard of them?

PM sent.

/Thread Hijack

They closed my account on me without a word, then wouldn't answer me when I asked why I couldn't log in. I was still running their banner ad for a while, and I think they got a few free conversions at my expense, so goody for them. I used to like AZ, but now I warn everybody about the crappy treatment and steer them toward H*ydra.

Free party? Sounds like a blast. Get everything in writing to make sure it's ironclad from AZoogle (if that's even possible).

BlueYonder - Feel free to send me an email and I'll figure out exactly what happened to your account within a few hours, my apologies if it was mishandled.

As for anyone who wins and does not want to go to the Playboy mansion, we will make your prize equally as appealing. In fact, if you'd like to participate and don't want to go to the mansion, tell us what you'd like up front and we'll make that your prize.

All-Clad? I love to cook, how come I've never heard of them?

Thread hijacking continued...
The Story of All-Clad

The only American cookware company to manufacture a line of cookware from raw materials produced in its own rolling mill, All-Clad Metalcrafters, Inc., was founded by metallurgist John B. Ulam in 1973. Ulam discovered he could permanently bond three different metals together by using heat and pressure, and he promptly patented the roll-bonding process. The mill's first cookware was composed of a top layer of stainless steel, an aluminum core, and an exterior layer of brushed aluminum. The three metals were stamped into disks and then molded in a hydroform press to the proper cookware shape. While other manufacturers were producing cookware with an aluminum core only in the bottom of the pan, All-Clad was the first to implement an aluminum core that extended up the sides of every pan. Known in top culinary circles and used in the finest restaurants in the U.S., All-Clad cookware became available to the consumer market in 1994 and is now sought after by serious home cooks and brides-to-be.

(non affiliate link)
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Kitchen-Housewares/b?ie=UTF8&node=555018"]Amazon.com All-Clad: Cookware, Cookware Sets, Sauté Pans, Saucepans, & more[/ame]

edit: I feel like I should disclose that I don't cook. I do, however, bake. WHITE FLOUR!

edit again: I feel guilty about totally hijacking this thread that I'm sure the boys are really pumped about so....GOOOOOO PLAYBOY BOOBIES!

Status
Not open for further replies.