PINTEREST DOMINATION - Real Social Signals.Done For You - Grab FREE Review Copies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom4business

Aug 24, 2009
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
PD__01.jpg

Reviews from the last thread

My Review: So Far SO GOOD! I received my report in a timely matter. In just about 5 working days I had my reports in my gmail. As for the report itself it is very professional. It looks great and is very easy to read and follow.

Now its only less then 24 hours since I received my reports and I already have seen SERP increase. The KWs that i am tracking are all moving up some examples are
kw 1 +21 positions
kw 2 +39 positions
kw 3 +53 positions

I will not do anything else to this site for another 10 days just so i can track how powerful this service is. If I see any other big movements i will report back. Either way i will be ordering this again for other sites,
My review:

Speed: 4/5: Delivered in 5 days. I know it's still within the promised time-frame, but I wish it was a bit faster.
Communication: 5/5: Great communication with Tom, which seems to be available almost all day long.
Price: 5/5: I got a free review, and received well-over 200 pins! If I had to do it, it would have taken me ages. Because time=money, I think the price of this service is even low, if considering how much time and hassle it saves.
Quality: 5/5: Received a detailed full report, with a list of all pins/re-pins/likes. It's very comfortable to get it that way, and to track your properties easily. Almost all pins were using unique images, related to my niche - which for me is very important.
Overall Review: 4.5/5: Very nice service. And maybe on top of all - I'm starting to get some targeted referral traffic (screenshot from Google Analytics):
2u4h9xz.jpg

Grab Review Copies

Giving out 3 FREE review copies to 3 eligible members

Post below to claim!

Status
Not open for further replies.