Photo Bomb! White Hat Photo Collection Links| Strong DA 34 PA 44|Original Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Island

Jun 25, 2012
Toronto
Rating - 100%
26   0   0

What-

An online photography gallery with beautiful photos from around the web. You have the option of having a photo of yours on the site. Included would be a credit to your site via a text link as well as image link. This site is juicy as hell and legit.

How-
No, I’m not going to make you whip out the camera and take photos.

You see, as someone who’s grown up in different countries and lived in many different cities I have a great resource.

That resource is my network, which includes many photographers.

So I’m going to hire photographers just to take beautiful photos for you in various parts of the world. Then I’ll credit those photographs to you.

So for example, if your brand is about electronic circuit boards I’ll hire one of my nerdier photographers to take a photo of a circuit board.

Imagine the complications involved. I’m essentially creating a network of worldwide photographers just to make this as natural as humanly possible. Anyone who comes upon the site will be delighted by the beautiful photos from all over the world. We also have 70+ photos we have posted from Flickr and other image gallery sites under the Creative Commons license. That means there’s a massive number of authority outbound links. That’s sexy as hell.

We will always be adding new beautiful photos we find online, leading to a sparkly clean outbound link profile.

Yeah, this is as white hat as it gets.

Domain Stats-

Let’s talk about domain Stats. Domain Authority of 34 and Page authority of 44. The domain has been dropped once (around 6-7 months ago). However all the links point to the main page of the site and most of them still exist. This site includes multiple PR5 page backlinks from an extremely authoritative .edu domain. The domain used to be image gallery so all the backlinks are very relevant.

Sorry, no MFA sites or thin sites. This is only for quality sites, not for weight loss pill sites.

Packages-
Standard Post- 50$

You get some time on the homepage, and then you go onto your own page. You will be at most two links away from the homepage. You get an image link as well as a text link.

Homepage Sticky Post- 125$[SOLD OUT]

I’m going to sell 7 of these. These will be stickied onto the homepage. Includes an image link as well as a branded anchor.

Permanent Site Wide Links- 350$[1 Left!]

This is the big daddy! These links will be from every single page on the site. The site already has 70+ different pages and as I keep expanding the site these links will become even more and more powerful. This includes the regular package. I’m only selling 4 of these. Get these before your competitors pick them up.

Current Availability- 1 Site wide Link available. Unlimited Standards available too.

IMPORTANT READ THIS BEFORE YOU ORDER
TAT is 7-14 Days. If you have a very tough photo it may take a bit longer but as we get more experience with this our TAT times will get lower and lower.

1. No Thin/MFA Sites. Good looking sites only. If you are in doubt PM me.
2. No Pharma/Adult/Gambling, etc.
3. Please submit Branded anchors only to preserve the safety of the site.

Reviews from Previous Thread-

8oxq.jpg

Image of Fire credit- Flickr: Freidwall's Photostream

Last edited:

Thanks for the new orders today!
I'm hitting up Charleston, SC. Going to the airport in a few hours, will reply to any questions or PMs tomorrow evening.

Review:

Comms: Island is always on hand to provide updates. Although TAT was longer then expected it was clearly explained and certainly not excessive for initial orders. Good to see its streamlined and back on track

Quality: First the site, the stats all checkout and it's an excellent domain with solid backlink portfolio. AHREF domain rank and ~50 backlinks that are actually from legit and relevant resources. Not a crazy amount, but reflects what any real white hat site would have.

The actually photo and content for my own post was good. Professional photography with good subject and composition (shallow DOF, etc). I would suggest being able to add a bit more written content would make this service even better.

Overall: A top notch service from Island again. Solid website, unique and innovative content. Two thumbs up!

Actually getting some decent organic traffic to this site from people searching for photos. Had 380+ visitors last week. Hope this continues to grow as we add more and more photos.

In Nashville right now(went to an Iron Maiden concert), didn't have internet for a couple days in Charleston SC at my friends place because of a thunderstorm. I believe it was Comcast.

Anyways, back on track again and working on getting reports out, and more photos taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.