Photo Bomb! White Hat Links From a Photo Gallery. Nuke Your Competitors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Island

Jun 25, 2012
Toronto
Rating - 100%
26   0   0

What-

An online photography gallery with beautiful photos from around the web. You have the option of having a photo of yours on the site. Included would be a credit to your site via a text link as well as image link. This site is juicy as hell and legit.

How-
No, I’m not going to make you whip out the camera and take photos.

You see, as someone who’s grown up in different countries and lived in many different cities I have a great resource.

That resource is my network, which includes many photographers.

So I’m going to hire photographers just to take beautiful photos for you in various parts of the world. Then I’ll credit those photographs to you.

So for example, if your brand is about electronic circuit boards I’ll hire one of my nerdier photographers to take a photo of a circuit board.

Imagine the complications involved. I’m essentially creating a network of worldwide photographers just to make this as natural as humanly possible. Anyone who comes upon the site will be delighted by the beautiful photos from all over the world. We also have 70+ photos we have posted from Flickr and other image gallery sites under the Creative Commons license. That means there’s a massive number of authority outbound links. That’s sexy as hell.

We will always be adding new beautiful photos we find online, leading to a sparkly clean outbound link profile.

Yeah, this is as white hat as it gets.

Domain Stats-
Let’s talk about domain Stats. Domain Authority of 34 and Page authority of 44. The domain has been dropped once (around 6-7 months ago). However all the links point to the main page of the site and most of them still exist. This site includes multiple PR5 page backlinks from an extremely authoritative .edu domain. The domain used to be image gallery so all the backlinks are very relevant.

Sorry, no MFA sites or thin sites. This is only for quality sites, not for weight loss pill sites.

Packages-

Standard Post- 50$

You get some time on the homepage, and then you go onto your own page. You will be at most two links away from the homepage. You get an image link as well as a text link.

Homepage Sticky Post- 125$​
I’m going to sell 7 of these. These will be stickied onto the homepage. Includes an image link as well as a branded anchor.

Permanent Site Wide Links- 350$
This is the big daddy! These links will be from every single page on the site. The site already has 70+ different pages and as I keep expanding the site these links will become even more and more powerful. This includes the regular package. I’m only selling 4 of these. Get these before your competitors pick them up.

Current Availability- 1 Site wide Link available. Unlimited Standards available too.

IMPORTANT READ THIS BEFORE YOU ORDER

TAT is 7-14 Days
1. No Thin/MFA Sites. Good looking sites only. If you are in doubt PM me.
2. No Pharma/Adult/Gambling, etc.
3. Please submit Branded anchors only to preserve the safety of the site.

https://nicheblogposts.wufoo.com/forms/photo-bomb/

Image of Fire credit- Flickr: Freidwall's Photostream

Last edited:

I was fortunate enough to get a review of this service prior to launch. It seems that "gallery" and "showcase" style sites are quickly becoming a hot commodity. Not all of these kinds of sites are created equal, but Island's site is truly valuable.

Price: 5/5 - My review copy was free, but I'd buy links like these all day long at these prices.

Communication: 5/5 - Island runs a business, not just a cash-grab service like so many other providers. He's always around when I have questions and answers them as thoroughly as possible. Other service providers - take note!

Turnaround Time: 5/5 - got my review copy in 5 days.

Quality: 4.5/5 - All the site stats that are listed are correct. Would like to see the backlink profile beefed up a little more - but that's just nit picking.

Overall: 4.9/5.0: This service rocks. Get on it before he needs to take it off the market!

Review

I was given a review copy of this service. I'd like to think I was approached due to the similarity between this and my service, CSS Breeze, as a way to give an authentic stamp of approval. Let me tell you my experience:

The first thing I do, like many, is glance up at my toolbar and check out the page rank of the page. We all know this is becoming less important and I respect Island for not exploiting this fact, but this domain is currently a PR6. That's gangsta. But that fluctuates like a mofo and has to be supported behind the scenes. So off I go to look at some other metrics...

Island tells you the trust flow and citation flow. I'd call that a good trust flow, but the citation flow is a bit on the low side. I see that being correlated with some Ahrefs info I'm looking at, which tells me the # of referring domains, # of backlinks, and all that other snazzy stuff, including some ahrefs metrics like URL Rank and Ahrefs Rank. Both are low, but let me tell you this... I'm only saying this to be as transparent as possible. I'm not being negative. These metrics are easy to manipulate, and what this tells me is that Island has not gone on some spam spree to fake out these numbers. What you are seeing is the real deal with no layered bullshit on top. I again appreciate Island for that! I also checked out some SeoMoz metrics, which are in that "good-to-strong" range. Schwing!

I hate to say it, but SeoMoz has a clearer idea of what's going on. Their metrics make a wee-bit more sense than Majestic or Ahrefs. And they say this sucker is good. The reason is because I see a few phat EDU and GOV backlinks in the profile! What whaaaaaaat. Talk about getting closer to those seed sites!

The design is good. It's clean, easy to navigate. It's pre-loaded with some other posts. It looks legit to any eyeball that's gonna glance at it, and any spider or bot that's going to analyze the data.

All in all, I'm very very very happy to have a link on this site. I trust that Island is going to keep it live, because like all of us, he's in this business for the long run. And if for any reason he ever needs to take it down or step out of the business, he knows he can holla at me and I'll scoop up all of his nice properties! Rest assured, these links are here to stay.

Another thing. The domain makes absolute sense with the site. No silly non-sensical bullshit with a .china or random numbers in the domain. This is a legit domain name, bros.

If you aren't dicking around with silly MFA sites and spamming, and you are working on a real authority site with a white hat backlink profile, this is one you want. Get it, for real. I'm down like the ground and will be purchasing future links from Island. I was able to review his Web 2.0 package before as well and I can say that the man puts effort and pride into his work. You won't be disappointed.

Good job, Island. Thanks for the opportunity and the bomb ass link. This has an official thehobbster stamp of approval!

Thanks for the review guys!

The pricing is based on the current stats of the domain. Yes, I could have give you a bullshit spiel about how its a PR6 and you should pay me 100$ for a regular package. However, I want to make sure my clients are getting a good deal. This is a solid white hat domain with a DA of 34 and PA of 44 with a squeaky clean back link profile with links from authoritative domains. There's not a single link in the backlink profile that wouldn't pass the eyes of Google manual reviewers.

The real kicker is the fact I that get my photographers to take real new original pictures.

You own the rights to these photos and can use them on your site. If you ask me I'll send you a full sized photo. You 100 percent own these rights to the photo. If you need a specific photo done(within reason) we can accommodate that. If you order a sitewide or sticky we'll definitely go as far as possible to get you the photo you want.

Btw, the forms were messed up for a bit. I just fixed them up so you can order up.

Also, 2/3 review discount copies are taken. I highly suggest you grab the last one if you can.

UPDATE- 1 SITEWIDE IS TAKEN ALREADY! 3 Sitewides are left.

Last edited:
REVIEW

I got a review copy and this post was great. I checked the stats with SEOquake and the profile is awesome. Can't get much better than this for the price. Back links are clean and PR is authentic.

If you need a white hat link, this service delivers. In general, anything Island does is perfect for your white hat sites.

Ok guys all 3 review copies are taken.

Thanks for the great response!

3/4 Sitewides are taken! Only 1 Sitewide left.

Last edited:
Ok as of right now-

1/4 Sitewides are left.
5/7 Homepage stickies are left.

Grab that last sitewide before someone else does!

Last edited:
Morning!

I still got that last sitewide left.

3 homepage stickies left as of this moment, I have somebody interested in 1 of those so those are going quickly.

Regular packages are open for orders as well.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8rGNk6vkM4"]Big Sean - Control (HOF) ft. Kendrick Lamar & Jay Electronica (CDQ/Dirty) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I just sent over instructions for first batch of photos for the orders to my photographers. I'm looking forward to how these will turn out. All the photos will be taken with a DSLR.

One of my clients who ordered a regular package a couple of days ago just saw the site and upgraded to a homepage sticky.

That means there's just 2 homepage stickies and 1 sitewide link left!

Btw, the regular packages are pretty nice too if you can't grab a homepage sticky or sitewide! They can be great to show to your clients and they're never ever more than 2 clicks away from the homepage thus allowing you to get great linkjuice through to your site.

I'm going to be working on the site a bit more to add some social presence etc.

Last edited:
Bump! Its my 500th post.

Here's a suitable hustler song-
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlT_Jt-dQ00]Jay-Z You Dont Know - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Just finished up some keyword research for a client and ate some sushi. Its 6 AM here and I'm going to crash to bed.

Last edited:
Good morning! Grab that last sitewide that's left. All the homepage stickies and 3/4 sitewides have been sold out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.