Petition to Remove Petition to Remove NickyCakes Mod Status

Should he be allowed to keep zapping idiots at will?

• Yes, this is long overdue. The wanksters and perverts need to get a grip.

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • No, the racial slurs and scat images make me feel fuzzy inside (in a good way)

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IMHopeful

Wicked Fire Elite Member
Mar 8, 2010
Canada
I like people being banned for cruel racial hatred and sickeningly offensive/gross images.

You can't censor a censor.

199821d1331580618-animated-gif-thread-erer8.gif

[post removed]

edit: clyde, one more post like that and you're out for good. We're on to you.

Don't the faggots starting these threads have anything better to do?

Moderators are gonna moderate at least some. Shit, this is the first I've even heard of WF moderators doing any moderating other than banning people.

Moderators are gonna moderate at least some. Shit, this is the first I've even heard of WF moderators doing any moderating other than banning people.

Probably because the rules state that "Anything goes, seriously"

Guess they weren't serious

And Jon himself amended that 3 years ago because retards were posting pictures of some bitch's children and the shit nearly hit the fan because of it.

So basically what this comes down to is a bunch of dipshits are angry because they can't say "nigger" quite so much.

How petty can you be? Seriously.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug]Gangsta Rap-Nigga Nigga Nigga lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Reactions: avatar33
And Jon himself amended that 3 years ago because retards were posting pictures of some bitch's children and the shit nearly hit the fan because of it.

So basically what this comes down to is a bunch of dipshits are angry because they can't say "nigger" quite so much.

How petty can you be? Seriously.

I'm not advocating calling anyone anything, nor am I defending posting pics of kids. Just tired of the hypocrisy around here.

And you seem to be the one so damn butthurt around here.

Here, have a goddamn puppy and shut the fuck up

ba7dc74d5ae580fd_Cute_Puppies_Pictures_C.jpg

I guess the people in this thread have nothing better to do than act like children. And to think that this forum was geared toward making money.

Grow up people and get back to work.....