Not open for further replies.

OutstandingLink

Power Linker
Aug 16, 2013
www.outstandinglinks.com
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ready to beat the competition?

You are purchasing extremely high quality blog posts on our high quality, high PR sites.
Each post will be at least 400 words, and hand written by our American college graduate writers.
You will never have to worry about a duplicate content penalty or low quality scores.

In the past, we had to tell our over 1000 customers that the time the links would be on the homepage was 5-7 days.
By expanding our network, we have made that a thing of the past.

Any links you order are now permanently attached to the high PR homepages of our sites.

That means your linking power will never fade.

In fact, since your posts will be receiving social signals each and every month, the amount of link juice flowing to your site will only get stronger over time.

Click here to Order a PR3 Post for just $15/mo

Click here to Order a PR4 Post for just $20/mo

Click here to Order a PR5 Post for just $25/mo

Click here to Order a PR6 Post for just $30/mo

But we know that many of our clients want multiple links, so we created 3 packages that will give your site a strong initial push and improve your rankings over time.

Beginner Package

This package includes 8 links the first month, 5 new links every month afterwards, and 150 social signals every month.

The Beginner Package is best for single site owners looking for a boost.

First month links: 5 PR3, 2 PR4, and 1 PR5
Additional links: 5 new PR3/PR4 links every month
Social Signals: 150 per month
SEO Consulations not included

Click here to Order Your Beginner Package for $105/mo

Pro Package

This package includes 16 links the first month, 10 new links every month afterwards, and 250 social signals every month.

The Pro Package is best for freelance SEOs looking to rank their own sites or a few client sites.

First month links: 8 PR3, 5 PR4, and 3 PR5
Additional links: 10 new PR3/PR4 links every month
Social Signals: 250 per month
SEO Consulations included

Click here to Order Your Pro Package for $195/mo

Agency Package - Best Value

This package includes 26 links the first month, 15 new links every month afterwards, and 500 social signals every month.

The Agency Package is best for professional SEOs and agencies looking to rank client sites.

First month links: 12 PR3, 8 PR4, and 6 PR5
Additional links: 15 new PR3/PR4/PR5 links every month
Social Signals: 500 per month
SEO Consulations included

Click here to Order Your Agency Package for $295/mo

FAQ:

Q. What about all the people that say PR is dead?
A. PR is not dead, but "toolbar PR" is coming under pressure because the big G has not updated it in almost a year (Google updates its internal PR measures daily). Many people are switching to Page Authority (PA) and Domain Authority (DA) from Moz instead. Along with our high PR sites, we also have high PA/DA sites. A PA/DA 40 site is roughly equivalent to a PR4 site. If you would like those mixed in with the PR sites or instead of the PR sites, just let us know.

Q. Can I see a sample?
A. If you request a sample, we will send you to one of our PR3 sites. It has typical metrics for that level of site.

Q. Are these sites real websites?
A. Absolutely, we've done our best to make them look real, they also get a good deal of traffic (For instance, one of our sites ranks for over 4,000 longtails.)

Q. Do you guarantee results?
A. We cannot guarantee results as there are many other factors involved in ranking your website. If your on-page SEO is poor, our strong links will help but be insufficient in competitive niches. If you have a poor anchor text profile, that is completely out of our control. These issues make guarantees impossible. What we do guarantee is that you will get exactly what you pay for.

Q. What's the most efficient way to use your links?
A. Slowly. Order 1 link per week and measure the reaction in the SERPs. Many clients don't want to wait for this and use several links to jam their site into the top of the SERPs.

Q. If I order a package of links, can I send them to different URLs?
A. Absolutely. Just indicate this on your order form.

Q. Do these sites have any particular theme or niche?
A. Some do, some don't. Our higher-level sites like PR5s and PR6s typically are not niche specific due to the overwhelming demand for them.

Q. How long do posts stay on the home page.
A. As long as you maintain your subscription

Q. What happens if I cancel my subscription?
A. We unstick your post from the homepage. It will still be a permanent part of the website. You will never lose a link.

Q. How long must I subscribe?
A. There are no minimums and no contracts. Cancel any time.

Q. Where does the content come from?
A. My high quality, US based content team, no scraped/spun content, only 100% manual here.

Q. What about footprints?
A. Our sites are individually hosted around the world. There is no footprint connecting the sites.

Q. Can I link to my camwhore website even though I won't use adult anchors?
A. No - Absolutely no adult, gambling or pharma content.

Q. What is turnaround time & delivery policy?
A. Under 14 days, if it takes longer than this to complete your order, we will upgrade the PR of the posts or throw in extra posts to compensate for the delay.

Q. Will I get a report?
A. Yes.

Q. Can I build links to your posts?
A. Absolutely not. If we find you doing this, we will cancel your subscription and delete your links.

Q. What have your previous clients said?
A. A lot:
reviews5-30.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.