Pepperjam doesn't pay

This thread does not make me smile. I figured all wasn't cool when it took me 4 days to get a response to my email from my AM inquiring about offers in a niche.

But then I thought maybe they looked up how many impressions their ad was getting daily and were like, "fuck this clown."

Any of the "reputable" networks deal with people pushing only 500 uniques daily or is that shit too minor for them to be bothered with? Legit, organic search traffic.

I have never had any problems with any networks and the amount of traffic I have run on them.

AM's can be a game of roullette. I have made no money with a network and had great AM's and made lots of money and had horrible ones. I am not the best affiliate as I don't really talk to my AM's unless I need something... but that is the way it is.

Suffice it to say, there are plenty of networks that would probably be happy to take you on.. that being said... I suspect that entry level AM's are probably spread very thin, so you might not always get the kind of attention you sometimes might need... it just depends, I guess.

Just word to the wise though.. don't even bother with a network that won't take it for the affiliates. Unless the affiliates did something fraudelent, then the network has to eat it. Thats part of what you get for them being involved in the process.

A network who says they can't pay you because they didn't get paid is worthless, it doesn't matter what else they do.

Money is always in jeopardy anyways for alleged and/or unknown misdeeds, mistakes, or misinformation. I didn't hire the advertiser, the network did. I hired the network, to hire the advertiser.

Just word to the wise though.. don't even bother with a network that won't take it for the affiliates. Unless the affiliates did something fraudelent, then the network has to eat it. Thats part of what you get for them being involved in the process.

A network who says they can't pay you because they didn't get paid is worthless, it doesn't matter what else they do.

Money is always in jeopardy anyways for alleged and/or unknown misdeeds, mistakes, or misinformation. I didn't hire the advertiser, the network did. I hired the network, to hire the advertiser.

Very well put.

That does sound like wise words, so who do you recommend that will "take it for the affiliates"? (Man, this place truly is the gay webmaster forum)

LMAO at pepperjam! I signed up for their network about a year ago and they declined my application, the only network to ever do so. No phone call and no reason. They missed out on over $100,000 of leads pretty quick.

Extremely surprised Kat hasn't chimed in yet.

Edit: I hope they're not taking the approach of "dont comfront in public". We all saw how that worked out last time.

I'm not surprised unfortunately...I mean what can she really say in their defense?

lol who keeps putting these ridiculous tags onto threads?