Pepperjam doesn't pay

13tomriddle13

Dec 14, 2008
I never make posts like this but am really confused about Pepperjam not paying affiliates who were running a certain offer recently. Apparently, this advertiser has refused to pay Pepperjam so they in turn are not paying affiliates.

Why should I ever run anything through Pepperjam again? The point of running an offer through a network is to protect you from something like this. I could have gone direct to the merchant and made more with the same risk. From now on I will stick with networks who protect their affiliates :2twocents:

Starting to feel wary myself after my AM told me they pay out every other week, instead of "we pay out every other week, AFTER net-30". Sigh. I have about 500 pending I'll update the thread if I get paid for it (if I can remember).

Hopefully Kat will chime in here.

Have you actually contacted them to try to resolve this amicably?

Yes I have been in contact with my AM for several months trying to get this worked out. The last email I got today basically said 'they didn't pay us so we aren't paying you...here is the email of the merchant if you want to contact them'.

They did this to me a few years back with the ITT Tech offer. ITT got new management and broke ties with Pepperjam - then they spread their ass cheeks and took a giant 20k shit on me!

Same here with a certain life insurance offer. They scrubbed me BAD, and it took FOREVER to finally get a check.

I am so glad they closed my account long time ago for no reason and didn't pay the $300 I had on my acc.

I can say they owe me money too ?

ouch

I don't think ive seen anyone running their offers

Maybe thats how they pay their 30(lol) employees

pepjam.jpg

They have effed up my payments too. I called them out on it (just stopped sending checks) and didnt get it clarified for a couple weeks. Blamed it on their checking company.

dude, just roll up to their office with a bucket of acai berries, and throw them all over their building. you definitely won't get your money, but it'll be worth it once you minus the legal fees, berries, and airfare.

This thread does not make me smile. I figured all wasn't cool when it took me 4 days to get a response to my email from my AM inquiring about offers in a niche.

But then I thought maybe they looked up how many impressions their ad was getting daily and were like, "fuck this clown."

Any of the "reputable" networks deal with people pushing only 500 uniques daily or is that shit too minor for them to be bothered with? Legit, organic search traffic.