Penguin Booster Package! Penguin Algo SAFE! 100% Unique Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

stacykohlman

Jun 6, 2010
California
Rating - 100%
241   0   0
First of all, thank you as always for your support!

In recent months, my team and I have been testing new and different approaches to the link building, with Google's recent algorithm change, there seems to be an increasing emphasis on white hat links, along with some demand for social media links. I'm proud to unveil my latest service, which is aimed to provide a bit of both.

Presenting:

New Penguin Booster Package
Package Deluxe
10 x original, and unique blog post on PR 2+ sites (1-2 link per post, 300 - 400 words per post) $60
Completion time = 2 weeks

Package Premier
25 x original, and unique blog post on PR 2+ sites (1-2 link per post, 300 - 400 words per post) $135
Completion time = 3-4 weeks (can be longer upon request)

Package Ultimate VIP
50 x original, and unique blog post on PR 2+ sites (1-2 link per post, 300 - 400 words per post) $260
Completion time = 3-4 weeks (can be longer upon request)

To order, send paypal payment to me at stacykohlman@hotmail.com, and email me the package and url/keyword info.

You can use different urls/keywords combo in all packages, no adult/pharm links as usual. Since this is a pre-sale offer, availability will be at a first come first serve basis.

Please know that there wont be any reports provided with this service to better protect the network.

Thanks in advance,
SK

Feel Free to:
ADD me on SKYPE:
User: stacykohlman

Status
Not open for further replies.