PBN BUDGET LINKS - HIGH DA/PA/TF - FULL REPORTS INCLUDED !!! - THREAD 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

50 more posts ordered.

Kudos to Mark.

Getting great results with these links. Sent my last order through a 301 redirect and it pushed the site from position 4 to position 1 for a high converting local term.

FYI took around 10 days to kick in.

Ordering more today.

Had a great experience with my first order of 100 posts, move from bottom of page 2 to middle of page 1 for most of my terms! Can't beat that!

50 more posts ordered.

Kudos to Mark.

Getting great results with these links. Sent my last order through a 301 redirect and it pushed the site from position 4 to position 1 for a high converting local term.

FYI took around 10 days to kick in.

Ordering more today.

Had a great experience with my first order of 100 posts, move from bottom of page 2 to middle of page 1 for most of my terms! Can't beat that!

Thanks guys, always a pleasure to see your sites kicking ass :bowdown:

I would say this a good start.....Will keep updating but this is where sites enter :rasta:

LXVblFY.png

UZdqjon.png

Ordered a 50 pack and I'm very happy with what I received. The domains all have quality metrics. Articles are spun but they make sense and have the relevant images & videos included. The only thing I might like to see is a couple of authority links in the article to make it look more natural. This is a great package to combine with your other link building efforts, or you could probably use this to rank some parasites / give your pumpers a nice boost. All in all a great service for the price.

Ordered a 50 pack and I'm very happy with what I received. The domains all have quality metrics. Articles are spun but they make sense and have the relevant images & videos included. The only thing I might like to see is a couple of authority links in the article to make it look more natural. This is a great package to combine with your other link building efforts, or you could probably use this to rank some parasites / give your pumpers a nice boost. All in all a great service for the price.

Thanks for the review my man. Glad everything is working out for you....:glowingeyes_sml:

Status
Not open for further replies.