Payoneer Now Available via MaxBounty!

Quick little question, I'm a MB affiliate. But my payoneer card is from plimus. Can I withdraw my earnings from MB directly to may payonerr card?

Quick little question, I'm a MB affiliate. But my payoneer card is from plimus. Can I withdraw my earnings from MB directly to may payonerr card?

If you select Payoneer as the payment method for your MB account, on the first page of the application you will see the option to merge with an already existing Payoneer card.

This will allow you to receive payments from multiple accounts to the same card (for participating partner programs).

Payooner sucks big time. Your fees are way to high, and once you get your card from ex. maxbounty only maxbounty can send you money on that card.
For each card there is activation fee of $10.

Our fees are actually highly competitive, and among the best available on the market today. Is there anything in specific you are referring to? I'd be more than happy to hear any specific feedback or comments.

In regards to receiving payment, you can indeed link multiple affiliate accounts to the same card, and that way receive payments from multiple accounts. We also allow private loading, which enables anyone with a Visa/MasterCard to load your account, worldwide.

approved by maxbounty is the difficult task,if i got approved may can link with payonner card
thanks