Payoneer Now Available via MaxBounty!

Nissim-Payoneer

Payoneer
May 9, 2011
www.payoneer.com
Hey Guys,

My name is Nissim, I'm the Community Manager at Payoneer.

I'm pleased to announce that Payoneer has established a new partnership with MaxBounty, allowing all MaxBounty members to receive payments via Payoneer!

Just login to your MaxBounty accounts and select Payoneer as your payment method to get started.

If you have any comments, feedback or questions we'd love to hear them!

Thanks ;)

It is good to know specially for those who are Max Bounty Users but I need to know that I am permanent user of Moneybookers can I use my payoneer card with moneybookers.

We are not affiliated with Moneybookers, however I do believe they offer the option to withdraw funds to a debit Master Card, and your Payoneer card is a prepaid debit Master Card.

Hey Guys,

My name is Nissim, I'm the Community Manager at Payoneer.

I'm pleased to announce that Payoneer has established a new partnership with MaxBounty, allowing all MaxBounty members to receive payments via Payoneer!

Just login to your MaxBounty accounts and select Payoneer as your payment method to get started.

If you have any comments, feedback or questions we'd love to hear them!

Thanks ;)

I have register with this network 3 day ago but been rejected I don't know why...

I have register with this network 3 day ago but been rejected I don't know why...

You got rejected by MaxBounty or Payoneer?

If by Payoneer, you should have received a detailed e-mail letting you know exactly why. Normally we wouldn't reject an application for any reason other than missing information or fraud (not to imply this is fraud), at which point we would request the missing information.

This is a great news, gonna activate this with my exsiting payoneer card. Thanks!

What do you need to register at payoneer? Is it free?

Hey,

You need to select Payoneer as the payment method for your account with any of our partner/affiliate programs.

You are not charged anything when you order the card and shipping is fee. A full list of Pricing and Fees is made available prior to completing the application and ordering the card.

sir nissim

i ask something about my account in payoneer before.. they had remaining balance there almost 112$ but it got block my account.. how can i do?? my username is madskillz_18@ymail.com..can you help me to get my remaining balance??? thank you~

nissim-payoneer i am an indian can i have usa bank account which is offered by payoneer.

Hey,

The Indian Government restricts all issuance of Visa/MasterCard cards to Indian residents, which unfortunately includes Payoneer.

As the US Virtual Account pilot program requires an active Payoneer card account, Indian residents are currently unable to take part in the program.

We do, however, have a worldwide local bank transfer service which is available to Indian residents (for participating partner/affiliate programs).