Pay Per Install AffiliatesSssSSss...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't remember those lyrics in any Lupe Fiasco song, which one is it??

I just stay stick around and hopefully some reviews about PPI will come up in the resource section..

the song is called GAME TIME, the whole song has pretty sick word-play imo.

okay this thread just caught my attention.
I just looked up a bunch of info on teh google pack but i can't find anywhere that talks about allowing or disallowing it within a bundle. I also can't find where it says how much it pays/install. I'm going to have to email them aobut this. If it works out than that'd be fuckin awesome!

Also creating shareware screensavers isa great idea. if you really got one worthwhile i'd consider making it a time trial or something and charging the user to keep it. Theres a lot of money in that. Especially if your fast at getting them out. If you do go that route i'd recommend joining the ASP(association of shareware professionals) they have some great tools for accepting payments and doing universal affiliate programs for shareware.

good advice, i'll check out the 'asp' and see what is involved in trying to get my screen-saver as a shareware/demo version.

if i come across any good info regarding this topic, i'll reply back with the info.

Rasermedia is a good program the more installs you send the higher the rate.

And it works well for me, mostly invite only. So Enjoy this link.

Any questions feel free to pm me or email there support

Status
Not open for further replies.