Panda Safe-High Authority Contextual Pages-Web2.0 Interlinking With Tier Link Pyramid

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterjani

King Of Backlinks
Oct 2, 2010
Internet
www.backlinksdriller.com
Rating - 99.1%
105   1   0
Panda Safe-High Authority Contextual Pages-Web2.0 Interlinking With Tier Link Pyramid

After panda update, We need to create backlinks from variety of sources to get higher ranking. So, we came up with an idea of interlinking authority pages from .edu sites and .US educational sites (which has good PR for the domains) with web2.0 properties to create a unique backlink structure for your site, that will improve your site ranking.

Note1: As this is panda safe linkbuilding, you are free to use on new or old sites.

Note2: The second tier links is only for the first tier properties created. if you want, you can include one url to money site. After order, inform us.

1.png

2.png

25% discount for first five members on any package.

Paypal id to send payment: service@backlinksdriller.com

Details Required: 1 url+2 keywords or 2 url+1 each keyword per url

Post reserved.

4.png

Some reviews from our previous threads.

Thread: http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo/125826-dofollow-edu-wikis-edu-blog-entries-edu-sites-up-pr9.html

http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...y-link-building-service-v2-review-copies.html

jimmyn
Quick update - the difficult keyword we targeted has gone from the bottom result on page 3, to the top one (ie from 30 - 21). Hoping for an appearance on page 2 some time soon.

Originally Posted by asuydam
Got my report back from master yesterday so TAT was 1 week. One keyword is moderate-high competition and i went from nowhere to 183 already and the other is dancing a lot right so can't comment on that. I expect once everything gets indexed and google settles down I'll see a nice boost on both keywords.

Report is simple and easy to read, all links point to where they should.

Pretty inexpensive and a really good service.

Thanks!
Aaron

Originally Posted by onlinebutik
hi bro..sorry really late to report..

i just want to say that u will not regret ordering from masterjani.. he knows edu and gov sites very well..

my serp :

from not in top 100 now #10.. this is hard keyword..good job and will order again later..
thanks

Originally Posted by jimmyn

Got my 3 reports back for this service.

I've given a review of this service before, but will add that all keywords targeted in this order moved up. One moved up four places on the first page.

Originally Posted by aric0
I bought package 1, the communication with Master on skype was very easy and smooth. after 3 days I received the report and it was what I exactly purchased! Thanks again and will be buying again soon!

Originally Posted by Tony_Stark
Thanks for the work!

Here is some statistics

kiss_3kb.1327649392.png

Originally Posted by marcoose
Been using this and another package and had great results in a few pretty tough niches.

Originally Posted by marcoose
Update

[size=medium]My main keyword has gone from nowhere to no 6 (dancing a little bit but on page 1 99% of the time). This is a 60k per month exact keyword so needless to say I'm very happy and will be ordering more in Feb![/size]

I did use another package at the same time from another provider but it was not ass comprehensive so would give most of the kudos to him.

Originally Posted by kelhalla2
Received report and looks like my keywords have moved up a few spots for a new domain. Cool stuff

Originally Posted by sublimedrive
Got my report, very easy to read and find all the links created.

Have seen some serp gains but I have been doing other link building too since these are more competitive keywords. However, this has seemed to keep the momentum of the keywords continuing to climb up which is nice

I'm sure you will see me ordering again soon.

Cheers!

Originally Posted by jimmyn

Got my 3 reports back for this service.

I've given a review of this service before, but will add that all keywords targeted in this order moved up. One moved up four places on the first page

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.