Panda Safe, 20,000 Words Micro-Niche Unique Autoblogs+7,190 Backlinks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LandoFormosa

Apr 10, 2010
Netherlands
youtube.com
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Get High Ranking, Panda Proof, 100% Copyscape Passed Content Autoblogs At Affordable Price!

Many of you might have quite a bad experience creating scraped content autoblogs, especially after the Panda Update.

Here is a WordPress solution that keeps the Panda away, and lets you rank high for your chosen keywords.

11jusl2.jpg

Get Ranked For 10's And Even 100's Of Targeted, Related Keywords!

15ro9yh.jpg

This is NOT YOUR ORDINARY THIN, Made For Adsense (MFA) Autoblog!

• You get 20,000 words, LSI rich, 100% Copyscape Passed content blog
  • You get 50 blog posts, each at least 400 words, each having relevant image and/or video, drip fed over a period of 30-45 days
  • You get posts that are at least 70% unique between each other, posted randomly from 3 DIFFERENT AUTHORS, LINKING TO AUTHORITY SITES
  • You get all your blog posts OPTIMIZED for META TITLE, META DESCRIPTION and META KEYWORDS, indexed by Google - GUARANTEED!
  • You get full, 7 WEEKs Link Building Campaign

Unlike many similar services, you get NOT ONLY CONTENT RICH Micro-Niche Website, but also unique, deep liniking to all pages of your Blog!

2jd270y.jpg

SAMPLE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST - PM ME FOR DETAILS!!!

Here is how it works:

• You send me 1 primary and 4 LSI or Long Tail Keywords
  • I create 50 Unique articles spread in 5 categories - 10 per category, corresponding to your chosen keywords - time frame: 24-48h.
  • I send random sample of the articles for your approval - YOU DON'T PAY ANYTHING UNTIL YOU APPROVE OF THE CONTENT!
  • Once you are O.K with the content I create the blog for you - you can choose any theme, and must provide me with either cPanel or Blog login details. I install all necessary plugins and create PRIVACY, TERMS OF USE and CONTACT pages. Then I upload and schedule the content for random drip feeding over a period of 30-45 days.
  • Your Backlinking campaign begins, drip fed over a period of 7 weeks - you get 7 weekly reports of the backlinks built for your site!

Price: $96/autoblog

2 FREE REVIEW COPIES FOR PEOPLE WITH iTrader of 30 and above!

10 Discounted REVIEW COPIES for everyone else @ $76!

If you have questions PM me or post here in the thread!

P.S. Please send me your keywords via PM. Thank you!

I would love a free review.

The questions, I have are, is there ror and how much risk is this exposing my other stuff to.

Hi SAD,

I was actually about to contact you regarding your EMD thread. I have a special offer for you. Please, check your inbox for details.

Regarding your question here, I am not sure I understand correctly what you mean.

Regards,
L.

Just to clarify - the auto blog set up does not include design and graphics customization!

If you have your own header graphics I have no problem installing these. I can install any theme you want me to, but do not offer any specific design customization.

Status
Not open for further replies.