Panda Safe, 20,000 Words Micro-Niche Unique Autoblogs+7,190 Backlinks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LandoFormosa

New member
Apr 10, 2010
72
0
0
Netherlands
youtube.com
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Get High Ranking, Panda Proof, 100% Copyscape Passed Content Autoblogs At Affordable Price!
​

Many of you might have quite a bad experience creating scraped content autoblogs, especially after the Panda Update.

Here is a WordPress solution that keeps the Panda away, and lets you rank high for your chosen keywords.

11jusl2.jpg

​

Get Ranked For 10's And Even 100's Of Targeted, Related Keywords!
​

15ro9yh.jpg

​

This is NOT YOUR ORDINARY THIN, Made For Adsense (MFA) Autoblog!
​


  • You get 20,000 words, LSI rich, 100% Copyscape Passed content blog
  • You get 50 blog posts, each at least 400 words, each having relevant image and/or video, drip fed over a period of 30-45 days
  • You get posts that are at least 70% unique between each other, posted randomly from 3 DIFFERENT AUTHORS, LINKING TO AUTHORITY SITES
  • You get all your blog posts OPTIMIZED for META TITLE, META DESCRIPTION and META KEYWORDS, indexed by Google - GUARANTEED!
  • You get full, 7 WEEKs Link Building Campaign

Unlike many similar services, you get NOT ONLY CONTENT RICH Micro-Niche Website, but also unique, deep liniking to all pages of your Blog!


2jd270y.jpg



SAMPLE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST - PM ME FOR DETAILS!!!




Here is how it works:



  • You send me 1 primary and 4 LSI or Long Tail Keywords
  • I create 50 Unique articles spread in 5 categories - 10 per category, corresponding to your chosen keywords - time frame: 24-48h.
  • I send random sample of the articles for your approval - YOU DON'T PAY ANYTHING UNTIL YOU APPROVE OF THE CONTENT!
  • Once you are O.K with the content I create the blog for you - you can choose any theme, and must provide me with either cPanel or Blog login details. I install all necessary plugins and create PRIVACY, TERMS OF USE and CONTACT pages. Then I upload and schedule the content for random drip feeding over a period of 30-45 days.
  • Your Backlinking campaign begins, drip fed over a period of 7 weeks - you get 7 weekly reports of the backlinks built for your site!

Price: $96/autoblog


2 FREE REVIEW COPIES FOR PEOPLE WITH iTrader of 30 and above!

10 Discounted REVIEW COPIES for everyone else @ $76!


If you have questions PM me or post here in the thread!

P.S. Please send me your keywords via PM. Thank you!


​
 


I would love a free review.

The questions, I have are, is there ror and how much risk is this exposing my other stuff to.

Hi SAD,

I was actually about to contact you regarding your EMD thread. I have a special offer for you. Please, check your inbox for details.

Regarding your question here, I am not sure I understand correctly what you mean.

Regards,
L.
 
Just to clarify - the auto blog set up does not include design and graphics customization!
​

If you have your own header graphics I have no problem installing these. I can install any theme you want me to, but do not offer any specific design customization.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.