Panda Booster - Minisites - Quality, Quantity, and Originality

Status
Not open for further replies.

krissur

Nov 9, 2010
Netherlands
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
What did Google’s Panda update do to you? Did it lead to lost rankings, decreasing traffic, and falling profits?
If your site is new you may be struggling to gain ranking and traffic using methods which were highly effective just months ago.

Are you wasting time and effort trying to build and rebuild rankings?
Are you ready for a new idea?

Here's what we came up with:

panda-booster.jpg

We created hundreds of our Mega Net traffic funnels for clients in the past which were highly effective.
Once we saw the impact of the Panda update we knew it was time to start researching and testing new
methods of creating high impact traffic funnels for our clients.

Our new Panda Booster is the system we discovered through months of research, brainstorming, plus trial and error.
This plan works consistently at increasing rankings and helping you start receiving additional traffic quickly.

Google made it very clear exactly what they wanted to see. They insist on your sites having:

• Useful documents which will pass a human review.
  • Limited advertising on the pages.
  • A substantial quantity of external links from quality sites.
  • Original content, not just recopied information dozens of other sites already have.
  • Sites which do not have a 100% bounce rate followed by an immediate click to the next search entry.

The Panda Booster system takes care of all of those issues and more.

Panda Booster – Quality, Quantity, and Originality in One Inexpensive Package

What we discovered in our tests was startling. The old methods of using article directories, social bookmarking,
and directory submissions had decreased in performance remarkably. Google was now rewarding mini-sites which were well linked.
These mini-sites can then be used to increase the ranking of your own website with a properly built traffic system.

Even more powerful is the discovery of using Web 2.0 sites to increase the ranking of the mini-sites
with incoming links then funneling the doubled ranking power to your website.
This two-tiered approach brings the highest results for increased rankings.

Then to give our Panda Booster one more shot of power we use incoming links from powerful document
sharing sites like Scribd. This added boost helps to shoot your site ahead of the competitors as it moves
towards the top. This is exactly where you want your site to be. It is the place where all the action and profits happen.

What Does the Panda Booster Package Contain?

The Panda Booster system starts off with the mini-sites. Each site includes all of these great features to target
your keyword phrases:

• Eye grabbing headlines.
  • Engaging introduction paragraph.
  • Two high-quality original articles. (No spun or unreadable gibberish allowed.)
  • A targeted video for your niche.
  • About Us/Biography Page
  • Contact Form
  • Integration with Facebook, Twitter, and Google 1+ to give your sites the potential to go viral.

The next step in the Panda Booster System is the 5 Web 2.0 sites. Each mini-site is matched up with a
powerful incoming link from one of the following sites we produce exclusively for you:

• Squidoo
  • Hubpages
  • Google Knol

These web 2.0 sites are filled with original content to grab Google’s attention and direct their power up the
funnel towards your website. These Web 2.0 sites only point to your new mini-sites helping build power in
steps as it moves down the funnel to your site.

The final step in the Panda Booster system is 3 profile links from the most popular document sharing sites.
These links help increase your link diversity and bolster your increase in ranking.

Here's an example of one of our minisites: Click Here

Time Savings and Performance for a Low Cost

Imagine how much time you would spend building 5 unique mini-sites, writing many original articles, creating videos,
5 Web 2.0 sites filled with content plus 3 document sharing profiles. It could take you days to get the job done.
Time you could be spending adding content to your site or taking care of other important tasks.

We have been creating SEO funnels to drive traffic for our clients before, during,
and after the Panda update. We know what it takes to build effective funnels to increase your rankings and start
driving traffic to your site. We will create this entire package quickly and for a very low cost so you can
start seeing results fast.

You will not spend all of your time researching content, writing, building websites, and creating Web 2.0 accounts.
We take care of it all then turn over the keys to you. The sites are yours. You can add content, create more links,
or have us do it for you. You have a powerful traffic funnel created to empower your site in the post-Panda
era of the internet.

Are You Ready to Watch Your Sites Start Climbing Google’s Search Results Again?

Are you ready to see the added profits of higher rankings and increasing traffic?
It is time to quit battling for higher rankings using outdated strategies.
You can start seeing results fast with the Panda Booster package.

The Panda Booster System costs only: $147

Please click on the button to order. After you made the payment, you will be redirected to our website where you can leave your details:

We give away 2 free review copies to respected WickedFire members.

Kind regards,

Kris
PremiumSeo.net

I'd like to place an order but would like to see some live examples, sent you a PM with my skype.

Just got my review.

And Holy Sh** is this one of the most complete service I have ever seen. Everything is as advertise. He built me 5 mini sites with all unique content on it. Then he hit it each with 2.0 and all the content on it are unique also. There's also document links, and social media stuff for it also.

This is a pro service and I can tell he spent alot of time on this.

The report come as a excel spreadsheet and a html file that has the same image as the 1st post and you can click on each one of those properties and it will take you straight to the site.

He also give you the video file and all of the unique articles in doc format.

This is one of the best service I have had on here. One of the highest quality also.

I will report back with serp movement - Just received the report today. I'll be purchasing this service again for sure.

Quality -10/5
commuication - 5/5
turnaround - 5/5
This service - Price less :)

Nice job, you will hear from me soon.

Thanks for the great review Neyme! Oneups, I've just Pm'd you, also looking forward to your review.

Cheshire: the minisites are build on Blogger, Blog, Wordpress, Webnode and Jimdo.

REVIEW

This is the most comprehensive package on WF. Krissur was amazing with communication and came through just as promised. I feel like I even got more than I was promised.

The reports came in and were very detailed and I saw results right away. After about a week or so, I saw the full effect of the blast and it was great, moved up 5 spots on page 1 for my intended keyword and it bumped me up significantly for 2 other keywords as well.

I would definitely recommend using this service, as I will do again as well.

Oneups also thanks a lot for the review. Good to see you happy as well.

Cheshire, order received, thanks.

We've added an option. It's also possible to give us your twitter and/or facebook so that we use them in the mini sites and those account will get new followers/likes.

We build 5 mini sites, to each mini site we build one property. If you like you can use one keyword/url per mini site. That way you get a HQ backlink to different keywords/url's, it depends one what effect you would like it to have on one specific keyword/url. Maybe you prefer to spread the links

one more question:
will we receive the logins for the mini-site ( so we can add content there ourselves in the future)?

one more question:
will we receive the logins for the mini-site ( so we can add content there ourselves in the future)?

Yes, you'll get a detailed report with usernames, passwords, e-mail, facebook and twitter. You can add to the mini sites, use the facebook and twitter accounts etc.

Where are the mini sites hosted? Can we provide own domains for this? :) Or using e.g. WordPress domain or?

We use wordpress, blog.com, blogger.com, webnode and Jimdo. In the url we make sure we use the keyword.

Status
Not open for further replies.