Paint It White by SEOlutions · A touch of WhiteHat for your BlackHat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmeotz

This is Sussudio..
Dec 16, 2010
Rating - 100%
61   0   0

faq.png

Again these guys topped it off with another serp bomb. As you know I am always looking out to buy as many diffferent services as possible to mix it in with my own strategies.

I asked these guys to customize my order a bit and use some other sites then the ones mentioned and they fully accomodated me which I know wasnt easy as I did this by hand myself.

The content was spot on and not only targeted my main keywords but they nicely added longtails and made the articles actually answer some question people have in my niche so if I rank these web 2.0 for those longtails I will gain even more traffic.

Communication was no hassle at all these guys will help you with a helpful but light and joking attitude in a very positive way. They also added some special secret matter of on page optimization to the pages to make sure they get indexed even faster.

I targeted an insurance term and after a week since my order now it has risen from #14 to #7 which is already getting me a few leads.

Smart setup and fast results which makes any siteowner come back for more.

Thanks again!

Thank you for the generous feedback, nanexo! Always a pleasure working with you.

A couple of new subscriptions have been processed. Work will begin as soon as the content is ready. Thanks.

Hey guys, a ton of reports are scheduled to go out next week. Please allow for a couple of days of possible delay due to the expansive nature of this service.

Status
Not open for further replies.